When you first come to Stormreach you will barely have any equipment except for the very basic to survive an adventure or two. But don't worry, as you explore and complete adventures you will find riches and better equipment throughout your quest's as you level up and progress in stature. There are many assorted types of equipment listed and talked about in the categories below.
 Item Border Colors
The color of an items border provides information about the origin of the item. Here is the color coding as of Update 19:
- Teal - items with Masterful Craftsmanship
- Blue - named items, and items with Wondrous Craftsmanship
- Orange - Named raid loot
 List of Named Items
- Base category of all the games items (By Update)
- Quest Rewards
- Raid loot
- Chest Loot
- Event items
- Set items
- Epic Items (by type)
- Named items sorted by enchantment
- Vaults of the Artificers Loot
Weapons are one of most basic components of your characters equipment for battling the foes that you will face.
 Basic Weapons
Your basic weapons can range from simple things such as a Club all the way up to an exotic Khopesh. All weapons have a proficiency assigned to them that your character needs to have, otherwise you suffer a -4 to your attacks when battling monsters. For further details of basic weapons please click on one of the links below. These lists just list the very base stats of weapons, which can be modified by a suffix and a prefix on randomly generated weaponry. Or be changed in any number of ways in the case of named weapons.
- Basic Weapons - This is an alphabetical listing of all the basic weapons
 Named Weapons
Named weapons are weapons that are named and can be found through-out your adventures in and out of Stormreach. Named weapons have preassigned abilities to them and will always be the same unless the developers decide to change them. Some of the more widely known and used named weapons are Muckbane, Sword of Shadow, and Adoryn's Malice to name a few.
- Weapons - This is a full listing of all Weapons that can be found in the game.
- Rune Arms - Description and list of Rune Arms
- Orbs - List of Orbs
Also some named and randomly generated weapons will have a requirement to use a weapon such as race or alignment in order for you to be able to use. Throughout your adventures you will find weapons that are enchanted like this. For a listing of these enchantments please check out the Weapon enchantments page.
The Armor section is broken down into several categories and is further broken down by groupings.
- Basic armor - List of all the basic armor base stats.
- Armor - List of all armor in the game.
- A list of random Armor enchantments that can be found on various items.
The Shields are broken down a few ways:
- Base shield stats
- All the Shields in the game
- A list of random Shield enchantments that can be found on various items.
Magical clothing items known to be in game, and their stats, click on the name under each icon to bring up a list of named items to do with that type.
A list of random Clothing enchantments can also be found on various items.
 Magical Equipment
Magical equipment not covered in the above categories
 Other Items
Other miscellaneous items