From DDO wiki
Alignment: Any Non-Lawful
Hit die: d12
- Skill points at 1st level: (4 + Intelligence modifier) x4
- Skill points at each additional level: 4 + Intelligence modifier
Weapon and Armor Proficiencies
Past Life: Barbarian You were a Barbarian in a past life. You occasionally find yourself filled with a nearly irresistible urge to smash boxes. With your head. Each time you acquire this feat you gain 10 additional hit points. This feat can be stacked up to three times.
- Savage of the Wild
- Storm of Kargon
- Bastion of the Outlands
|Table: The Barbarian|
|Level||Base Attack Bonus||Fort Save||Ref Save||Will Save||Special|
|1st||+1/+1/+6||+2||+0||+0||Fast Movement, Barbarian Rage 1/day|
|2nd||+2/+2/+7||+3||+0||+0||Damage Reduction (1/-)|
|3rd||+3/+3/+8||+3||+1||+1||Trap Sense +1|
|4th||+4/+4/+9||+4||+1||+1||Uncanny Dodge, Rage 2/day|
|5th||+5/+5/+10/+15||+4||+1||+1||Damage Reduction (2/-)|
|6th||+6/+6/+11/+16||+5||+2||+2||Trap Sense +2|
|8th||+8/+8/+13/+18||+6||+2||+2||Rage 3/day, Damage Reduction (3/-), Improved Uncanny Dodge|
|9th||+9/+9/+14/+19||+6||+3||+3||Trap Sense +3|
|11th||+11/+11/+16/+21||+7||+3||+3||Damage Reduction (4/-), Greater Rage|
|12th||+12/+12/+17/+22||+8||+4||+4||Rage 4/day, Trap Sense +4|
|14th||+14/+14/+19/+24||+9||+4||+4||Damage Reduction (5/-), Indomitable Will|
|15th||+15/+15/+20/+25||+9||+5||+5||Trap Sense +5|
|17th||+17/+17/+22/+27||+10||+5||+5||Damage Reduction (6/-), Tireless Rage|
|18th||+18/+18/+23/+28||+11||+6||+6||Trap Sense +6|
|20th||+20/+20/+25/+30||+12||+6||+6||Rage 6/day, Damage Reduction (7/-), Mighty Rage|
- Dismiss Rage (active): Activate this barbarian ability to prematurely end your rage.
- Fast Movement (barbarian class feat) (passive): Allows barbarians to move 10% faster than other characters. This bonus applies even when wearing heavy armor (at this time).
- Rage (active): Activate this barbarian ability to enter a bloodthirsty frenzy, granting you a +4 bonus to Strength and Constitution, a +2 Morale bonus to Will saves, and a -2 penalty to AC. When the rage ends, however, you will lose the hit points granted to you by increased Constitution and become fatigued. The duration of Rage is 18 + (Constitution modifier x 6) seconds. The rage-enhanced Constitution score is used for this calculation.
- Wilderness Lore (passive): This feat grants represents your knowledge of the wilderness. One for every level of barbarian.
- Trap Sense (passive): This feat grants the following bonuses. +1 on reflex saving throws vs. traps and +1 Armor Class vs. trap attacks.
- Rage (active): You can now rage 2 times per rest.
- Uncanny Dodge (active): This feat grants you a 1% passive bonus to Dodge at levels 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 20.
Also, you can activate this ability to gain a temporary 25% dodge bonus and a +4 reflex save bonus. Cooldown: 180 seconds
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 2/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 3/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Rage (active): You can now rage 3 times per rest.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge 2/day (passive and active): This feat replaces the regular uncanny dodge feat and enhances it. You can activate this ability to gain a temporary 50% dodge bonus and a +6 reflex save bonus. Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 4/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Greater Rage (passive): The bonuses to a barbarian's rage increase to a total of +6 strength, +6 constitution and +3 to will saving throws but the barbarian still incurs a reduction of its Armor Class by 2. Fatigue penalties remain the same as regular rage. Replaces the regular rage feat. While wearing medium armor and Barbarian Rage is active, gain +10 Physical Resistance Rating. While Barbarian Rage is active, gain +10 Melee Power.
- Rage (active): You can now rage 4 times per rest.
- Trap Sense (passive): Trap sense bonus improves to +4.
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 5/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks. (Currently not displayed upon level up, but does function correctly)
- Indomitable Will (passive): While in a rage, a barbarian of 14th level or higher gains a +4 bonus on Will saves to resist enchantment spells. This bonus stacks with all other modifiers, including the morale bonus on Will saves he also receives during his rage.
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 6/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Tireless Rage (passive): Upon reaching level 17, a barbarian is no longer fatigued after raging. Also grants a stacking +2 Strength and Constitution and a +1 Morale Bonus to Will Saving Throws while raging.
- Damage Reduction (passive): Damage reduction improves to 7/- to all unarmed, weapon, or natural attacks.
- Mighty Rage (passive): Upon reaching level 20, a barbarian's rage grows stronger. When raging, your base bonus to Strength and Constitution are increased to +8 and your morale bonus to Will saves is increased to +4.
- Rage (active): You can now rage 6 times per rest.