|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Battle Engineer enhancements
From DDO wiki
 Artificer Battle Engineer I
- Usage: Passive
- Cost: 4 action points
- Progression: 16 action points
- Requires One of: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus: Bludgeoning Weapons, Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons, Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons, Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons, Weapon Focus: Thrown Weapons, Power Attack.
- Requires All of: Artificer Crossbow Damage I, Artificer Crossbow Attack I, Artificer Damage Boost II
- Available to Artificer class level 6
- A workshop is not for you - you prefer to provide logical and technological support on the front lines. You gain 10 hit points, reduce arcane spell failure from armor by 10%, and have a +2 to both confirm critical hits and critical damage (before multipliers). Any weapon you wield in your main hand gains a +2 enhancement bonus (which stacks with the Enchant Weapon spell), and you gain the ability to enchant your crossbow to instantly reload itself, allowing you to lay down incredible amounts of fire for a short period of time.
The 10% reduction to arcane spell failure from armor does not appear to affect the arcane spell failure from warforged plating.
- This enhancement automatically grants the following:
 Action Boost: Endless Fusillade
- You may activate this ability to enchant your crossbow to instantly reload itself for six seconds. Cooldown 30 sec. 5 uses per rest.