Doubleshot grants a character a chance to make an additional attack roll with their ranged or thrown needs verification weapon any time they make an attack. The additional roll is made on the target of the initial attack. Doubleshot only applies to ranged and thrown attacks.
Doubleshot was introduced as part of the Update 19 combat changes. Many attack speed bonuses were converted to Doubleshot effects at that time.
Update 28 Patch 1 changes:
- Manyshot and Ten Thousand Stars no longer reduce your doubleshot chance.
- Repeating crossbows now have 1/3rd the chance for Doubleshot.
- Doubleshot can now "wrap" and cause a third or fourth shot if it goes above 100%.
Sources of Doubleshot
- Doubleshot (ML28 Epic Destiny Feat): Passive +10% Doubleshot
- Double Shot (Primal Past Life Stance): Passive +3% Doubleshot per stack
- Manyshot (Feat): Active +120% Doubleshot, longbow and shortbow only
- Ten Thousand Stars (Feat): Active bonus to Doubleshot equal to monk level * 5
- Scion of the Astral Plane (Legendary Feat): Passive +4% and an additional +4% if you are centered
- Category:Doubleshot items
- Random items with Rapid Shots suffix
- Random armors with Flurry prefix
- Flawless Shadowscale Armor with Shadow Striker
- Celestial Champion - Divine Crusader Tier 5 ability - When you critically hit with an attack, you gain a stack of Celestial Fervor (+1% Enhancement Bonus to Doubleshot per stack). Stacks up to 10 times, with a duration of 6 seconds.
- Battle Engineer - Tier 4 Ability - Agility Engine +3%/6%/10% Doubleshot while wearing a rune arm
- Arcane Archer - Core ability 5 - Shadow Arrows: Arcane Archer Secondary Imbue Toggle: +5% Doubleshot chance with bows.
- Arcane Archer - Core ability 6 - Master of Imbuement: Passive +20% Doubleshot chance.
- Deepwood Stalker - Tier 4 ability - Killer: +5% morale bonus to Doubleshot chance per stack. Earn stacks by killing. 15s duration. The Killer buff can stack up to 2/3/4 times.
- Deepwood Stalker - Tier 5 ability - Strikes Like Lightning: +20% Doubleshot.
- Elf - Tier 4 ability - Skill: Passive +3% Doubleshot
- Morninglord - Tier 4 ability - Skill: Passive +3% Doubleshot
- Seasoned Archer - +2% Guild bonus to Doubleshot