Multitude of Menace
The Devils have swarmed into the House Cannith Enclave, searching for something called a Planar Containment Generator.
|Requires access to : The Devil's Gambit|
|Multitude of Menace|
|Takes place in:||Magewright's Hall|
|Bestowed by:||Belmont d'Cannith|
|NPC contact:||Belmont d'Cannith|
|Quest acquired in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||No|
Arraetrikos and his minions have invaded the House Cannith enclave, searching for something called the Planar Containment Generator. Enter the Magewright's Hall and pursue the Devils.
- Find Arraetrikos
- Stop Carver from conquering House Cannith
- (Optional) Defeat Golem Juggernauts (3 total) — Bonus (25%): Heroic Epic
What to Expect
Light panel puzzles
- Acid jets [very high Search DC:51 (Heroic Elite)] (in a small room with breakables, or via lever)
- Spell Ward (behind secret door; spawns animated breakables; can be disabled before opening the door)
Tips and Misc
- Some groups of enemies start inactive / engaged in a scripted cutscene. You can run past some of them before they notice you. Careful when entering an in-progress run of this quest, there might be mobs left behind.
- The door with the blue crystal is opened by the puzzle in the square room to the north of it (4 runes and light facing the hallway).
- The acid jets around the objective lever can be disabled by pulling a second lever above. You can reach it by walking on the pipes shooting the air jets.
- To progress east after the first shrines, it is necessary to use a levitating platform to access a door on the second story.
- The quest boss, Carver, can be dragged far away from the end room to be fought alone without the support of his minions.
- You meet the Rakshasa Ta'ashveth here as an NPC, where he reveals his plan for the Lords of Dust to utilize the Codex of the Infinite Planes to unleash the Overlords on Eberron. You also meet your good friend Arraetrikos (aka "Harry") in the beginning, where he is talking to his lieutenant Carver.
- In order to get Vandal/Ransack you will need to smash breakables in the final boss room before killing Carver.
- Aggression bonus: 84 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 109 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 136 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 1 or more trap disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 28 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 38 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 45 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 for killing final Cannith Juggernaught (Optional)
- 1 locked chest behind a hidden door
- 1 for defeating Carver (end chest)
- Collectables: 4
- Scroll rack past first puzzle tile room
- Rubble in air jet room
- Adventurer's Pack in second puzzle tile room
- Cabinet in final shrine room
- NPC rewards: