House Phiarlan is hosting a fashion show in Lordsmarch Plaza at the behest of the Coin Lord, Lady Omaren. Your job is to protect it - but who would want to attack a fashion show?
|Requires access to : Heart of Madness|
|Takes place in:||Lordsmarch Plaza|
|Bestowed by:||Kier d'Phiarlan|
|NPC contact:||Kier d'Phiarlan|
|Quest acquired in:||The Twelve|
|Free to Play:||No|
Kier d'Phiarlan is hosting a fashion show in Lordsmarch Plaza, and has asked you to provide additional security for the festivities. Head to the Fashion Show Staging Area to check in.
- The NPC who bestows this quest is in The Twelve enclave, in the camp near the Lordmarch Plaza gate; the quest is in Lordsmarch Plaza.
- Speak with the Stage Manager
- Speak with the Promoter by the Runway Stage
- Guard the Fashion Show
- Survive the artistic onslaught
- Find the First Sewer Chamber
- Find the Second Sewer Chamber
- Destroy the Pods in the First Sewer Chamber
- Destroy the Pods in the Second Sewer Chamber
- Seek out the creature controlling these attacks
- Gather your party around the beholder
- Slay Ir'gorthulzz
- (Optional) Slay Costumous
- (Optional) Slay Kin'haros
What to Expect
Tips and Misc
- Helpful buffs: acid resistance (if you are going for Costumous/mimic optional), underwater action (if you are going for Kin'haros optional), deathblock/deathward/etc. for Beholder end fight.
- As you enter the quest, talk to Arissa, the stage manager, then proceed to the stage toward the west end of Lordsmarch Plazae and talk to Tolan, the promoter, to get started.
- Don't be in a hurry to buff up - after you talk to Tolan, there will be well over a minute before anything happens, with 10+ seconds of Yaulthoon talking before the fighting begins.
- To prevent/reduce dungeon alert during artistic onslaught, fight at the spawn spots. Kill all waves at one spot, then move to another.
- Yalthoun will announce the next phase ("...A crashing sound...") - if all goes quiet, one or more mobs got lost somewhere in the Plaza; find and kill them all to advance the quest.
- Clear monsters at the Harbor Tunnel entrance (south/southeast side of the Plaza). This awards another set of shrines and a chest ("...the promise of treasure.").
- Optional: Only after the initial artistic onslaught is complete, you can now backtrack to the entrance area door (just east of the chest) to fight Costumous and earn another chest. A secret door in the wall can be found in the dressing area behind where you first spoke to Arissa (not shown on map).
- Enter the harbor tunnel (via the door between the new set of shrines).
- Optional: Kin'haros (and a chest) is hidden in the harbor tunnel, at the end of a long swim to an underwater lever, then on to the underwater gate to his lair. Waterbreathing or Underwater Action is highly recommended. (Just follow the right-hand wall.)
- At the "collapsed wall" inside this tunnel is the portal to the last section. Going past it only leads to more fighting and ridicule.
- Once inside, head north to the two Xoriat chambers, then backtrack down to kill the beholder boss.
- There are 7 easily accessible collectables in this tunnel.
- All party members who are in the quest must gather near the beholder; once the last arrives, the fight starts.
- The door to the beholder chamber closes and seals behind you during the end fight. If anyone leaves (e.g. by Dimension Door), they cannot reenter the fight until the boss is killed, when the doors re-open.
- Aggression bonus: 121-125 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 193 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 236 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 30 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 36 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- One for surviving artistic onslaught
- One optional for killing Costumous
- One optional for killing Kin'haros
- One end chest
- Collectables: 9
- Crude Altar in the secret room with Costumous
- Rubble underwater in the SW corner of the room outside the one with Kin'haros
- Fungus in the First (E) sewer chamber
- Fungus in the Second (W) sewer chamber
- Mold W of the shrines in the sewer
- Adventurer's Pack in a cell near the final room
- Fungus in one cell nearest the final room
- Mushroom in the other cell nearest the final room
- Rubble in the final room
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
All items are
- Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 18 - , , , , Arcane Casting Dexterity,
- Epic Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 26 - , , , , Arcane Casting Dexterity,
- Epic Resplendence - Rune Arm - ML 26 - Light Spirals, Maximum Charge Tier V, , , , , ,
- Mythic Arcane Armor - Light Armor - ML 26 - , , , , ,
- Resplendence - Rune Arm - ML 18 - Light Spirals, Maximum Charge Tier V, , , , , ,
|Kin'haros (NoPic)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Crazed Eye (view)||Aberration||Unknown|
|Crazed Phiarlan Guard (view)||Elf||Elf|
|Elder Xorian Render (view)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Eye Terror (view)||Aberration||Unknown|
|Unstable Taken (view)||Aberration||Taken|
|Xorian Illithid (view)||Aberration||Mind Flayer|