Swim at Your Own Risk
An ancient crocodile named Thousand Teeth has turned feral, killing many of the local Lizardfolk. They have asked you to destroy the ancient beast, as slaying crocodiles is forbidden in their tribe.
|Requires access to : Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh|
|Swim at Your Own Risk|
|Takes place in:||Thousand-Teeth's Lair*|
|Quest acquired in:||Saltmarsh|
|Free to Play:||No|
Sauriv is asking you to do his tribe a great service. For many years they have venerated Thousand Teeth, the Giant Crocodile who lives in this lair. Yet recently Thousand Teeth has begun to act erratically. He has killed scores of the Lizardfolk... and no doubt hundreds of the feeble Bullywugs. For the safety of the Lizardfolk, Thousand Teeth must be destroyed. Yet killing a totem of our tribe is forbidden to Sauriv's people.
- Unlock the Mage's Barrier
- Slay Thousand Teeth
- Slay the Sahuagin Mage
Tips and Misc
- Unpleasant things are living in the "water", so best avoid swimming or you'll risk taking damage.
- Nibbling things: A lot of things that live in this water have a high meat diet, and they're nibbling on you. (Effect: take piercing damage periodically)
- Thousand Teeth will attack at some time but retreats at 50% health.
- Just solve the four puzzles and kill the Sahuagin Mage and the crocodile.
- Aggression bonus: <=20 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 26 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 87 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 114 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 140 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- end chest
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
||Crocodile Maw ( )||Handwrap||
||2||Swim at Your Own Risk, End chest|
||Crocodile Skin Boots ( )||Boots||
||3||Epic version of []|
||Crocodile Tooth ( )||Trinket||
||3||Swim at Your Own Risk, end chest|
||Legendary Crocodile Skin Boots ( )||Boots||
||30||Swim at Your Own Risk, End Chest|
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Invader Skirmisher ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Invader Warrior ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Mage Kril ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Thousand Teeth ( view • )||Animal||Crocodile|
|Water Weird ( view • )||Elemental||Water Weird|