|695 Requires access to : Three-Barrel Cove|
A former pirate haven, Three-Barrel Cove is still a very rowdy outpost town on an island north of Stormreach. There are many dangerous adventures and dungeons that await characters brave enough to explore Three-Barrel Cove.
The recommended level ranges are 4 to 7 (heroic) and 25+ (epic). It includes 10 quests (five heroic only, four heroic and epic, and one epic only) and a wilderness area that allows full XP for levels 3-8 (heroic) or 20+ (epic).
As of Update 22, the "bottom" section of the previous Three-Barrel Cove wilderness zone has been remodeled into a city zone. It can be accessed via several places:
- The Harbor Port Agent (Nadine Shipton, on a ship in the central docks of The Harbor)
- the House Deneith Port Agent (Evi Joss, northeast end of Hs D)
- the House Kundarak port agent (Mevrin Undertow, near Arlsie Forr and due south of the Vault of Night quest entrance).
Optionally, complete the Pirates of the Thunder Sea mini pre-quest to guide you when getting to here.
Points of Interest
- Salty Wench Tavern (tavern)
- Mailbox, bank and general vendor
- Guild Airship entrance
- All quest givers within the zone
- Quest entrance for Guard Duty
- Saga bestowers
- Fearless Frida -
- Tarfoot Brynne -
- Niles Cage -
- Lars Riflee -
- Dirty Vingus -
- Rosie the Jinx -
- Bloodeye -
- Laurent Chastel -
- Marteen Worley -
- Idas - bestows The Stones Run Red, Brood of Flame
- Evi Joss - Farshifter
- Hawk the Peddler - General Supplies
- Logengrin Kelryn - Auctioneer
- Nafissah Boulderbreaker - Banker
Entrance to the area is located on the North West end of the city zone.
- Three-Barrel Cove (heroic) - level 5 (This page also lists the Named Loot from the Wilderness area and Quests)
- Three-Barrel Cove (epic) - level 25
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Guard Duty||5||9||The Free Agents|
|Legend of Two-Toed Tobias / A Legend Revisited||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|Prove Your Worth / (Epic)||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|Ghost of a Chance / (Epic)||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|The Fire Caves: The Stones Run Red||5||12||The Free Agents|
|The Fire Caves: Brood of Flame||5||9||The Free Agents|
|Garl's Tomb: The Troglodytes' Get||6||12||The Free Agents|
|Garl's Tomb: Old Grey Garl / Old Tomb, New Tenants||7 / 25||15||The Free Agents|
|The Scoundrel's Run||7||12||The Free Agents|
|Precious Cargo*||25||21||The Free Agents|
- * Note: Precious Cargo was an addition as of Update 22, and requires completion of the other 4 epic quests.