Item:Blood of Dragons
Blood of Dragons
- Name: Blood of Dragons
- Acquired from:
- Genecia, 75 favor Agents of Argonnessen favor and selecting it as your reward.
- Purchasing quantities of one from the DDO Store.
- Extremely low droprate in any chest, chance similar to other DDO Store item drops
- A moderate droprate (2-5%) in the following chests in dragon related quests:
- Located in:
- Minimum Level: None
- Required Trait: Bard, Favored Soul, Sorcerer, Warlock (UMD: 0)
- Base Value: 0000100000100
- Weight: 0.01 lbs
- Stack size: 100
- Description: A vial filled with the blood of dragons. Bards, Favored Souls, or Sorcerers that drink this magical liquid will be able to freely swap spells at their trainer for one hour, bypassing platinum costs and the standard timer. This potion can only be used on public areas, and the effect persists through death and entering quests. Dragon blood of this level of power can sometimes be collected from slain dragons.