May I extend my warmest welcomes and offer you any help you may need? Thanks for your contributions, mate!
- ...First, you may want to check out our FAQ page.
- ...There's a wealth of wiki documentation on the Help page, perhaps some of it may be of use to you.
- ...Before you upload your screenshots, which we really appreciate, please read our file naming policy.
- ...With the wiki's most recent update from version 1.23 to 1.31, we now have many new features and abilities.
- ...There's a really good Introduction over on Wikipedia also, it should help you figure out what's going on if you're new to wikis in general.
- ...Don't forget to change your DDOwiki user preferences.
- ...We pride ourselves on providing the best and most accurate information possible and are happy to reward our editors with extra privileges for making that happen. The first step in the promotion ladder turns off the CAPTCHA edit tests and you can check out the details Here.
If you need help with something above and beyond what the links above can provide...
- ...Someone is most always available! You can drop me a message on my user talk page (which I watch like a hawk), grab my other contact info on my user page, or ask one of the users on the list of 17 administrators.
- ...Be sure to check out our live chat on the Discord chat server for DDOwiki or and our Social Media Sites!
Again, welcome to the wiki - and I can't thank you enough on behalf of the community for your help in making us the best DDO site around
Thanks for chasing down those images for Memoirs of an Illusory Larcener
. Well done. ⇒ Nom (Contribs • Message • Email)
17:29, February 14, 2021 (EST)
My pleasure. Taking images of monsters is kind of my thing around here! :) ⇒ PurpleSerpent (Contribs • ⇑ top ⇑ • Email)
17:49, February 14, 2021 (EST)
I don't understand what you're doing by removing the monster image and adding it back again. Are you trying to refresh the page/image? There is a button to refresh the page at the top (under More). This refreshes some aspects of the page in the wiki server like templates and categories. If you are trying to refresh the image then perhaps try clearing your browser's cache for ddowiki which will force your browser to reload the image page with the new data. If you are having some other problem, can you elaborate so we can test what it is? In any case, pointlessly editing the page clogs the recent changes and increases the server storage by the size of the page (as mediawiki stores each revision's full page code) ⇒ Faltout (Contribs • Message • Email) 08:29, June 24, 2021 (EDT)