Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Dirty Laundry is the 2nd quest in The Sharn Syndicate .|
|Stand Your Ground • Dirty Laundry • The Stormreaver Fresco • The Bookbinder Rescue • Repossession • Come Out and Slay|
The Stormreach Guard often bring the charge of money-laundering against those who fail to pay the Guard their due.
|Requires access to : The Sharn Syndicate|
|Takes place in:||The Shiny Shilling|
|Bestowed by:||Guard Kayd|
|NPC contact:||Guard Kayd|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
Guard Kayd told you that the Shiny Shilling is a money laundering front for the Sharn Syndicate. The Stormreach Guard won't act directly, but Guard Kayd wants you to go in and deal with any illicit activities inside the Shiny Shilling. Kayd can be found near the Hall of Heroes, underneath the west bridge that travels from the market square to the bank.
- Slay the Sharn Syndicate's money launderers (total 3)
- Activate the levers to the false bookcase
- (Optional) Open the strongroom without alerting guards +25% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Spikes after smashing down the barricaded door. Control box is across the room.
Tips and Misc
- After the first couple of rooms, the tunnel branches (at the shrines), with a door at either end; only one will be able to be opened, though it's random which one.
- To the right will be a gated alcove with several dogs. The lever next to it is locked, and can't be picked, and the Syndicate underlings in the room only let them out on Elite.
- To the left is a storeroom full of crates. If you want the breakables bonus, you need to go this way.
- You can smash down or pick the strongroom doors, but if you want the optional bonus, you need to trigger a lever hidden in a barrel cask.
- After you finish quest do not recall, run back to main hallway and get your chest.
- Devious bonus: 4 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 38 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 49 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: Two
- One in the central room to the right (with the caged dogs) after killing the third money launderer
- One in the storeroom to the left after killing the third money launderer
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: +2 armors and shields, Binds (to Account) on Acquire, no minimum level. BtA items retain BtA status when used in Cannith Crafting instead of becoming BtC.
||2||Dirty Laundry, End reward|
|Attack Dog (view)||Animal||Dog|
|Syndicate Arcanist (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Syndicate Archer (view)||Elf||Elf|
|Syndicate Devotee (view)||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Syndicate Loremaster (view)||Elf||Drow Elf|
|Syndicate Muscle (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Syndicate Prowler (view)||Halfling||Halfling|
|Syndicate Spellsinger (view)||Elf||Elf|
|Syndicate Swiftblade (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Washer Will (view)||Humanoid||Human|