North of the King's Forest lies a small farming village - a common stop for adventurers before the Drow began their vicious assault on the surface world.
Eveningstar is a town area introduced in Update 14 and players' hub in Forgotten Realms. The Eveningstar village can be found on the kingdom of the Cormyr north from the Lake of Dragons (see FR wiki entry for more details in Forgotten Realms setting).
Getting to Eveningstar
To get from Stormreach to Eveningstar for the first time, run the quest Beyond the Rift (Level 16 with Epic). The location is "The Rift Between Worlds" and it appears in the quest journal under a new section, "The Spinner's Prison."
Once you've run the quest, whenever you need to go from Eberron to Eveningstar, you can use the quest entrance in the Harbor. It will give you the choice of running the quest again or going to Eveningstar.
After reaching 125 Purple Dragon Knights favor, you will receive a "Key to the City - Eveningstar" as a favor reward item. That will allow you to teleport back to Eveningstar. This item has a cooldown of 30 minutes.
Characters owning a Key to the City - Eveningstar from their previous lives can access The Spinner's Prison area from the Eveningstar side. They can take Beyond the Rift and bypass the first three quests. These characters can successfully flag for the raid, however, they cannot enter the Spinner's Prison from Harbor, i.e., they cannot walk into Forgotten Realms, they must always use the Key to the City.
The Hall of Heroes Passport option (free to VIPs accounts and Iconic characters, 795 TPs otherwise) lets you use the "Transport to Forgotten Realms" button on the Character Select screen to move your character to the Hall of Heroes in Eveningstar, regardless of level and even if you haven't done the Web of Chaos quests. If you are in-game, you must log out to get to the Character Select screen.
Minimum level for accessing Eveningstar:
- Level 1 if you're a TR with Key to the City - Eveningstar from your previous life
- Level 11, if you're grouped with someone higher.
- Level 12, if you're not.
- Level 14 to enter the heroic The High Road wilderness area.
- Level 15 to do challenges, non-epic quests within the Eveningstar village, and heroic The Storm Horns wilderness area.
- Level 20 to enter other wilderness areas
Getting back from Eveningstar
To return to Eberron, take the southern exit from the town into the Eveningstar Cavern. Enter the portal to Stormreach. Sometimes, the portal says "blocked", try entering from various angles and distances to go through.
You can also return to Eberron via teleportation spells or Guild Airship Beacon.
If your soul is bound to an Eberron location, you can "release" after you've died, or type "/death".
The Character Select screen also has a "Transport to Eberron" button, which moves you to the Hall of Heroes in the Marketplace.
Points of interest
- Entrance to The High Road (Caravan to the left of The King's Forest gate)
- Entrance to The King's Forest (North entrance and teleport to southern outpost)
- Entrance to The Storm Horns (North-east corner via the bridge)
- Entrance to the Thunder Peaks (North-east corner via the bridge)
- Entrance to Wheloon Docks
- Portal to the Underdark
- Portal to the Demonweb (and to Eberron)
- Portal to Sschindylryn
- Underdark Arena Recruiter (challenges)
The Lonesome Tankard (inn)
- Melinde Agister, spirit binder
- Brokers for weapons, armor, jewelry, hirelings (including epic hirelings) and clothing
- Milus Sherton, <Transport Officer>
- Tellie Scavelman <Villager Trader>
- Wilkan Drome <Cleric Trader>
- Arcton Greenwort <Druid Trader>
- Torgar Falmon <Purple Dragon Knight Trader>
- Relton Trapalo <War Wizard Trader>
- Fatespinner and class trainers
- Purple Dragon Knights favor representative
- Mikrom Sum <Purple Dragon Knight Patron Vendor>
Quests and challenges
- Murder by Night bestowed by Delethir Mistveil, heroic only
- The Riddle bestowed by Ingval Muth, heroic only
- Search and Rescue bestowed by Popkin 'The Shiv' Shortshanks, heroic, epic
- The Mask of Deception bestowed by Hamish Graymoor, heroic, epic
- Don't Drink the Water bestowed by Unmar Halberg, must have The Battle for Eveningstar completed, epic
- In the Belly of the Beast bestowed by Sorina Parnock, must have The Battle for Eveningstar completed, epic, dungeon entrance located in the Underdark
- A Study in Sable bestowed by Winne Harker, epic
- The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar bestowed by Alyn Farrago, epic
- King's Forest - Bestowed by Adamor Thellik
- Song of Druid's Deep - bestowed by Anazar Narroun (The Druid's Deep pack required)
- Queen of the Demonweb - bestowed by Xarathas
- Underdark - bestowed by Korrex Dunhaven
- Netherese Legacy - bestowed by Rina Belostos (High Road of Shadows pack required)
- Disciples of Shadow (Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion required for the last quest)
Main article - Eveningstar Challenge Pack
Menace of the Underdark quests
Main article - Menace of the Underdark (story arc)