Hall of Heroes
- The Hall of Heroes is a place between, an ageless monument to heroes past and present. No one is certain whether its enchanted halls were built by the Giants, or whether it is older still.
The Halls of Heroes are two separate city zones added for player convenience with Update 19: Shadowfell Conspiracy, allowing characters to travel between Forgotten Realms and Eberron from the character selection screen.
Traveling with the Hall of Heroes Passport, characters come into this huge hall with statues(?) of fallen heroes. Which heroes are they is still unclear, because the placards at the statues are not clickable and thus don't say the names. They are possibly from 1989 PnP AD&D module "FR7 Hall of Heroes" (TSR 9252).
Ways to enter Halls of Heroes
- The Marketplace west, near the Dirty Laundry quest entrance - to Eberron version
- Guild Airships, no need of any amenity - to Eberron version
- Stormreach Teleporter - to Eberron version
- Eveningstar north, near the Purple Dragon Knights favor representative - to Forgotten Realms version
- from the character selection screen (requires Passport) - to both versions
Map and Points of Interest in Eberron
- Airship Access
- Auctioneers Churchwarden and Katar
- Bankers Tad Darksteel and Torm d'Kundarak
- Bravery Marshal Kranston Bell, northeast corner of upper level
- The Fatespinner (epic trainer)
- General vendor Raef Larksong
- Mysterious Remnants trader Monster Hunter
- The Oracle of Wisdom
- Patron representative for The Gatekeepers Zarnoth the Vigilant
- Teleporter to one of the City zones in Stormreach
- To Against the Slave Lords
- To House Jorasco Enclave, dead ahead of Delera's Graveyard entrance, only active during The Night Revels event.
- To the ice skating rink at the Lighthouse in The Harbor, only active during the Risia Ice Games event.
- To Smuggler's Rest, only active during the Treasure of Crystal Cove event[ ].
- To The Marketplace ("official" point of entry/exit)
- To the Reincarnation Grove
- To The Temple of Elemental Evil
- Quest and chain bestowers
- Drevok the Gatekeeper bestows Against the Slave Lords (heroic)
- Cerra the Gatekeeper bestows Against the Slave Lords (legendary)
- Orinus Arundul, Portable Hole patron, bestows Tavern Brawl (quest)
- Alatra the Gatekeeper bestows The Temple of Elemental Evil (heroic)
- Bagnam the Gatekeeper bestows The Temple of Elemental Evil (epic)
Map and Points of Interest in Forgotten Realms