|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Unquiet Graves
|Requires access to adventure pack: Menace of the Underdark|
The ruthless Drow necromancers of House Szind transform the dead into new armies. To them a graveyard is a source of raw materials, not a sacred site.
|The Unquiet Graves|
|Epic XP:||♣11,382 ♦14,030 ♥14,226 ♠14,422|
|Takes place in:|| Deep Glen Graveyard,|
in The King's Forest
|NPC contact:||Barana Talmere|
|Quest acquired in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
Drow necromancers have infiltrated a nearby cemetery and are using as a base for making their vile creations. Go to the Deep Glen Graveyard in the King's Forest and destroy the necromancers. To reach the graveyard, take the left fork out of Eveningstar and follow the road. Turn west if you come to a river.
- This is part of the The Darkening story arc. You must complete it, Impossible Demands, and The Lost Thread (in any order) to enable access to The Battle for Eveningstar.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Investigate the Abandoned Village
- Find and defeat the Dark Incantors (3 Total)
Tips and Misc
There are a variety of drow: warriors, archers, and necromancers. Kill the necromancers first because they can raise the others. If there are two or more necromancers, get one down to about 5%, move to the next, and repeat. Then circle back around and knock them off as quick as possible. This way you can minimize the amount of time that they can be raised by another, living, necromancer. Fear not if you miss one or two or all of them, for once they're raised and destroyed, they cannot be raised again.
Be warned; The incantor is also a necromancer, and can also be raised by the other necromancers. However, killing the undead version does not count towards the total you need to kill.
There are several areas of respawning drow, including standard necromancers. The standard necromancers can still raise the red named incantors, creating a red named undead. If you cannot kill them as fast as they respawn, then you may be overwhelmed. Try pulling back to an area (such as the town area near the shrine where you met the first incantor) that has no respawns to deal with the mobs. The red incantors have a limited range, and will snap back to their main locations if you take them too far.
- Discreet bonus: (normal) 8 monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: (normal) 28 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 End Chest. Can drop commendations.
- NPC rewards: ML~20 items
- Grave Wrappings - Handwraps: +6, Entropic, Soul Eating, Improved Destruction, Stunning +10, Taint of Evil [ML:20,BtCoE] (Chest Loot: End Chest)
- Pale Rod - Club: 2[1d6], +6, +18 Universal Spell Power, Nullification, Superior Void Lore, Improved Light Resistance [ML:20,BtCoE] (Chest Loot: End Chest)
- Drow Archers
- Drow Necromancers
- Drow Warriors
- Drow Zombies
- Raised Dragon Knights
- Skeletal Puppets
- Slain Villagers
- Undead Necromancers