Beyond the Rift
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
What lies inside the strange Rift that is tearing away at Eberron? You are determined to find out.
|Beyond the Rift|
|Takes place in:||The Rift Between Worlds|
|Bestowed by:||Tavnar Kronnak|
|NPC contact:||Tavnar Kronnak|
|Quest acquired in:||The Spinner's Prison|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
The Gatekeeper Tavnar Kronnak has asked you to investigate the Rift that has appeared inside the Spinner's Prison. Go inside the Rift Between Worlds and report back on what you find.
To access this quest normally you must complete the Web of Chaos story arc (the quests The Lords of Dust followed by Servants of the Overlord followed by The Spinner of Shadows). Completing this quest enables travel to Eveningstar in the Forgotten Realms.
Characters owning a Key to the City - Eveningstar from their previous lives can access The Spinner's Prison area from the Eveningstar side. They can take Beyond the Rift and bypass the first three quests. These characters can successfully flag for the raid, however, they cannot enter the Spinner's Prison from Harbor, i.e., they cannot walk into Forgotten Realms; they must always use the Key to the City.
- Follow Elminster
- Find a way to Eveningstar
- Leave the Demonweb
- Defeat the draegloth
- Reach the surface
- Conquer the Drow outpost
- Defeat the Drow
- Free the captives
- Speak to Ana Brabener
- (Optional) Defeat Ozebaw the Unwholesome Heroic: +15%. / Epic: +15%.
- (Optional) Defeat the Demonweb Terror Heroic: +15%. / Epic: +15%.
Tips and Misc
- Despite its appearance, this quest is fairly linear.
- The first monster you'll meet won't be a problem for very long, but it can damage you anyway if you get too close.
- The quest will end as soon as you speak to Ana.
- Talk to Elminster in Eveningstar to receive your reward.
- Ozebaw may (not guaranteed) appear in one of three spots (marked as chests) on the Demonweb map:
- on the third (southwest) island.
- on the fourth (east of start) island.
- on an island (south of second shrine), which require jumping off.
- The Demonweb Terror (Mother-of-Thousands) may (not guaranteed) appear in one of several spots within the drow map area:
- The room east of the first shrine.
- The room north of the first shrine, to the northwest.
- In the second section of the drow area, in the room to the far east.
- Tamper bonus: 5 or more traps disarmed +10%.
- Neutralization bonus: 7 or more traps disarmed +20%.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +30%.
- Mischief bonus: 31 or more breakables smashed +8%.
- Vandal bonus: 41
- Note that the numbers required change when you enter the second part of the quest (the drow area); the listed numbers reflect these latter requirements. or more breakables smashed +10%.
- Chests: 5
- 1 for slaying Dretch Ozebaw
- 1 for slaying Draegloth Giismekhan
- 1 for slaying Spider Mother-of-Thousands
- 1 for slaying Drow Wizard Tsabyrr
- 1 for slaying Ydrae (end chest)
- NPC rewards:
|Mother-of-Thousands (view)||Type: Magical Beast||Race: Spider|
|Ozebaw the Unwholesome (view)||Type: Evil Outsider||Race: Demon|
|Ydrae Avithoul (view)||Type: Elf||Race: Drow Elf|
|Giismekhan (view)||Type: Evil Outsider||Race: Demon|
|Master Wizard Tsabyrr (view)||Type: Elf||Race: Drow Elf|
|Animated Armor (view)||Type: Construct||Race: Animated Object|
|Astral Harrower (view)||Type: Vermin||Race: Spider|
|Deathjump Spider (view)||Type: Vermin||Race: Spider|
|Demonweb Terror (view)||Type: Magical Beast||Race: Spider|
|Dretch (view)||Type: Evil Outsider||Race: Demon|
|Drow Archer (view)||Type: Elf||Race: Drow Elf|
|Drow Warrior (view)||Type: Elf||Race: Drow Elf|
|Earth Elemental (view)||Type: Elemental||Race: Earth Elemental|
|Swarmhorde Spider (view)||Type: Vermin||Race: Spider|
|Websnare Spider (view)||Type: Vermin||Race: Spider|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 05:32:11 result from cache, age: 15:54:31 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)