Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Named for its proximity to the docks, the Harbor District is where visitors traveling to Stormreach by boat first step foot on dry land. It is also the location of the zone's class trainers. Characters in the Harbor may move on to The Marketplace return to Korthos Island, or take ships that send you to Three Barrel Cove, Irestone Inlet to the south, and other places. As of Update 13, characters of level 4 or higher may enter The Inspired Quarter, located to the far north side of the Harbor. You can reach Stormreach Marketplace through a gate on the southwest side of this area.
Points of Interest
- Guild Airship Showroom (next to the Auctioneer and the Airship Tower)
- Auction House (western edge, on a porch due north of suspension bridge)
- Bank (on a porch in the far northwest)
- Dagoward's Apothecary (Reagent and Potion shop) (northwest corner)
- Founder's Commemorative Fountain (northern area, near gate to Inspired Quarter)
- Hammer and Chain (Armor and Weapon shop) (northwest corner)
- Hireling Vendor (Lvl 1-3), Groodug Meathands (southeast quarter, just up from long pier)
- 2 Inns
- 2 Mailboxes (northwest quarter north of suspension bridge, & southeast quarter just up from long pier)
A total of 8 portals to other areas...
- Airship Portal (west edge, just north of suspension bridge)
- The Cerulean Hills, Level 2 Wilderness area (south-southeast corner, south of long pier)
- Inspired Quarter, Level 18-19 quests (far north edge)
- Korthos, Level 1 (starter) area (on Lighthouse island, far southeast, at end of long pier)
- Lordsmarch Plaza, (lower central area, just north of western stone bridge across water)
- The Marketplace, Level 2-3+ quests (west-southwest edge, just south of suspension bridge)
- The Spinner's Prison, (lower central area, north end of eastern stone bridge)
- The Waterworks, Level 2 Wilderness area (lower central area, just south of eastern stone bridge)
See here for details on what these collectors want, and what they give in return.
See Harbor Quests.