Tethyamar Mining Outpost
From DDO wiki
On the southern reaches of the vast Tethyamar Mines, a small, secluded outpost opens its doors to adventurers looking to assist them.
- Talk to Arman Argentine, west from the Eveningstar main square to take you there.
- You don't need access to the Mines of Tethyamar adventure pack to enter this city zone.
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron||Remark|
|Third Time's a Charm||15, 31||15||The Harpers||bestowed by Eluf the Steadfast|
|Graveyard Shift||15, 31||15||The Harpers||bestowed by Hagen Silverthumb|
|Records of the Past||15, 31||15||The Harpers||bestowed by Freygar Plumbline|
|Strike Back||15, 31||15||The Harpers||bestowed by Gunhild the Watchful|
|Desire in the Dark||15, 31||15||The Harpers||bestowed by Inger Ingersdottir, requires flagging|
|Total||5 Quests||75 Favor|
- Radagor Redston <Sundries Merchant>
- Mirryn Vale <Spirit Binder>
- Sylvi Greenglas <Bartender>
- Asta the Deep-Minded <Mines of Tetyamar Quest Arc>
- Inger Ingersdottir <Stoutheart's Assistant>
- Hagen Silverthumb <Survivor>
- Freygar Plumbline <Surveyor>
- Eluf the Steadfast <Mining Foreman>
- Gunhild the Watchful <Guard Captain>
- Hal Stoutheart <Mine Overseer>
- Tavern Customer