Don't Drink the Water
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Menace of the Underdark|
The Eveningstar well has become poisoned. No doubt, the Drow are responsible somehow. Speak Unmar Halberg, the stonemason, in Eveningstar, and he will lower you into the well so that you can investigate.
|Don't Drink the Water|
|Takes place in:||The Eveningstar Well|
|Bestowed by:||Unmar Halberg|
|NPC contact:||Unmar Halberg|
|Quest acquired in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Eveningstar well has become poisoned. No doubt, the drow are responsible somehow. Speak Unmar Halberg, the stonemason, in Eveningstar, and he will lower you into the well so you can investigate."
- To have this bestowed, you need to complete the Battle for Eveningstar.
- Find the poison's source upstream
- Pass the Yuan-ti Barrier
- Pass the second Yuan-ti Barrier
- Pass the third Yuan-ti Barrier
- Discover how the Yuan-ti are poisoning the water
- (Optional) Search the Yuan-ti's secret chest +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Heal the Dryad Trees without killing the Dryads +7% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Point of no return
Tips and Misc
- The Yuan-ti secret chest is in north-eastern dead-end section under the waterfall. You must swim through a short underwater passage to find this area. You will swim against the current for a very short segment; a Swim score as low as 2 will be sufficient to advance, however that will take some time and you'll risk drowning if you don't have any source of Underwater Action, Water Breathing or an equivalent ability (if you don't usually breathe you obviously don't need to worry).
- The chest is guarded by a few Yuan-ti
- The chest is locked, and the healing elixir to heal the trees is inside it. (A 40 succeeded on EN, 47 succeeded on EH.)
- Applying the remedy to poisoned trees (click the roots and use the dialog) causes the hostile dryad to switch sides and fight your enemies instead. There are two, one by the shrine and one by the second barrier.
- There are three set of Yuan-ti barriers. Each is guarded by a boss.
- At first the boss is an NPC. You must fight off waves of Yuan-ti (three waves on normal) before the boss fights you.
- The green pools of liquid are acid. They aren't very big, so it should be easy to avoid them.
- The final shrine at the end does not spawn until the fight is over. Once you use the last rest shrine, you will have a point of no return (marked on the map as Drop down point/shaft). So, once you go to engage the final boss, there are no more shrines until the boss is dead.
- Aggression bonus: 50 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 65 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 80 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- Collectables: Four
- Adventurer's Pack shortly before the secret chest.
- Bones in a crevice to the east before the Yuan-ti's second barrier
- Adventurer's Pack on a ledge past the second chest on a ledge
- Adventurer's Pack in the southeast corner of Tharmalos' lair
- NPC rewards: NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 8
|Tharmalos (view)||Dragon||Green Dragon|
|Dire Bear (view)||Animal||Bear|
|Fless-onas (NoPic)||Monstrous Humanoid||Yuan-ti|
|Gresl-glis (NoPic)||Monstrous Humanoid||Yuan-ti|
|Saz-sass (NoPic)||Monstrous Humanoid||Yuan-ti|
|Dryad Tree (view)||Fey||Dryad|
|Vine Horror (view)||Plant||Vine Stalker|
|Water Elemental (view)||Elemental||Water Elemental|
|Yuan-ti Abomination (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Yuan-ti|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 02:17:57 result from cache, age: 04:09:00 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)