Murder by Night
|Requires access to adventure pack: Menace of the Underdark|
This large home has been transformed into a field hospital to care for the many people injured during the recent Drow attacks.
|Murder by Night|
|Heroic XP:||♣2,069 ♦3,706 ♥3,835 ♠3,964|
|Takes place in:||Eveningstar War Hospital|
|NPC contact:||Delethir Mistveil|
|Quest acquired in:||Eveningstar|
|Patron:||Purple Dragon Knights|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Head Priest of the hospital where the war wounded are being treated has been murdered. Go to Eveningstar War Hospital and investigate the slaying.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Investigate the Head Priest's death
- Kill the werewolf
- Search the hospital
- Escort villagers to the main door - 8 total
- Investigate the priests' office
- Unlock the main door
- Slay Ogiyon Tomain
- (Optional) Help all Wounded Purple Dragon Knights - 6 total (20 % of Base XP)
Tips and Misc
- To achieve the optional, you need to unlock two doors. (Lock DC)
- The quest is very straightforward. Start in the SW corner, open doors, kill enemies. Herd villagers to exit in the east. Clear the northern wing as well. Then return to the eastern room. Priests' office will be unlocked when all villagers are escorted - clear it, shrine if needed. Break vase near high priest's bed and take key for the front door. Unlock the door. Kill Ogiyon and his pack. The boss is just a bag of hit points (on normal).
- Once you save the wounded knights, they will patrol the halls. It is mostly unnecessary, since you probably already killed anything there, but if they do manage to get themselves killed, they will not count against you.
- Trivia: Ogiyon Tomain is an anagram of Inigo Montoya.  You killed his pack, prepare to die.
- Aggression bonus: ~45 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 locked in High Priest's room
- 1 in High Priest's room (behind secret door)
- 1 end chest (can drop commendations)
- NPC rewards: ML:~20 items