The Druid's Curse
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Druid's Deep has been a location kept secret by Druids of King's Forest for centuries. Now you must find it, guided only by the dying words, 'be a wolf, then a fish, then a bear.
|Requires access to : The Druid's Deep|
|The Druid's Curse|
|Takes place in:||Druid's Deep|
|Bestowed by:||Tarim Inavule|
|NPC contact:||Tarim Inavule|
|Quest acquired in:||Eveningstar|
|Free to Play:||No|
You have learned the whereabouts of the druid Halsaime. Take Garstrom Toom's ox-cart to Thorngap and search for an entrance to the hidden place known as Druid's Deep.
- Fourth and final part of the Druid's Deep quest chain, must have other 3 quests finished to bestow this quest.
- Garstrom's oxcart is located with the group of quest-givers, on the northeast edge of Eveningstar village, at the west end of the bridge there.
- Find the way into the Druids Deep
- Defeat the druid Juhni (possible bug! make sure that you get close to her to get this objective before killing her, or the quest will not be complete after defeating Halsaime!)
- Find Halsaime
- Defeat Ranger Kuldail Ukien (possible bug! make sure, that you get close to him to get this objective before killing him, or the quest will not be complete after defeating Halsaime!)
- Defeat Halsaime
- (Optional) Defeat the Drow Expatriates - 6 total Heroic: +8% Bonus. / Epic: +8% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Aghilde the Bog Hag Heroic: +8% Bonus. / Epic: +8% Bonus.
- 11 bear traps
Tips and Misc
- Buffs: As before, acid and electricity. Also fire for the end fight.
- The Wood Woads are orange named, but still love to spam Earthquake.
- There are many "root walls" that cannot be broken until all enemies are dispatched - no zerging/sneaking past mobs here.
- Bring an underwater action item if you can, for the mandatory swim west (which starts near the first shrine) and the optional southeast section. It's barely possible for an unskilled swimmer to swim up to pockets of air, but it's far slower to have to use them.
- (Optional) The entire section of the underwater tunnel leading east is optional - 2 chests and the Drow optional (+8% XP).
- You may want to dump heavy armor, a negative swim score probably won't work. You'll have a chance to put it back on when you hit dry land again.
- Most of the pockets of air are marked on your map when you find them (which makes the swim back from the east faster).
- There is a chest lying underwater in the far eastern tunnel - no fighting necessary.
- For the swim west, there is a pocket of air in the southern dead-end passage; you'll probably need it.
- The swim starts just north of the first (southeast) shrine, the second shrine (southwest) is at the end of the swim; yes, it's a long swim.
- From the 2nd shrine, the path leads south. When that path splits, south-west leads to the Bog Hag optional (and her chest that may drop the Ivy Wraps).
- The only breakables are on top of the cliff near the Ranger Kuldail Ukien; go up the stone stairs to the right of the corridor beyond him.
- The last shrine (northwest) is guarded by several earth elementals.
- The final fight is with the Druid Halsaime.
- He is a very powerful druid, and is human in the first part of the fight.
- Like any druid, he can cast healing spells on himself.
- He will rapidly cast spells like Earthquake, Call Lightning, and Firestorm many times in a row in human form.
- At 50% health he transforms into a black wolf form, and at 25% he transforms into a Black Bear. Both times he summons mobs.
- He is quickly regenerating at wild form. To make him human again, kill all spawned mobs. If you run around, sometimes mobs will get stuck behind trees/rocks. Halsaime will NOT take further damage until the mobs are dead!
- The mobs are the same yellow named mobs seen in this chain: Dryads, Druids, Bears, and Wisps.
- Aggression bonus: 73 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 95 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 117 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 6 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 9 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 19 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 31 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 5
- One for defeating the red named Bog Hag Aghilde
- One for defeating the Drow Expatriates
- One at the end of the underwater tunnel near the Drow
- One for slaying Kuldail Ukien
- One end chest for slaying Halsaime
- Collectables: 6
- Adventurer's Pack behind a tree to the south after the second root wall (with the corrupted dryads, before Juhni)
- Adventurer's Pack in the water, at the curve just south of the split
- Adventurer's Pack in the roots of the tree near the hag
- Bones at the end of the earth elemental section
- Adventurer's Pack in the first corner of the tunnel to Halsaime
- Bones in the pool at the western end of Halsaime's Grove
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
||Swailing Blade (Level 15)||Scimitar||
||15||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Heroic Normal)|
||Firebreak (level 15)||Half Plate||
||15||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Heroic Normal)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 15)||Handwrap||
||15||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Heroic Normal)|
||Firebreak (level 16)||Half Plate||
||16||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Heroic Hard)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 16)||Handwrap||
||16||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Heroic Hard)|
||Swailing Blade (Level 16)||Scimitar||
||16||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Heroic Hard)|
||Swailing Blade (Level 17)||Scimitar||
||17||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Heroic Elite)|
||Firebreak (level 17)||Half Plate||
||17||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Heroic Elite)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 17)||Handwrap||
||17||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Heroic Elite)|
||Firebreak (level 22)||Half Plate||
||22||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Epic Normal)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 22)||Handwrap||
||22||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Epic Normal)|
||Swailing Blade (Level 22)||Scimitar||
||22||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Epic Normal)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 23)||Handwrap||
||23||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Epic Hard)|
||Swailing Blade (Level 23)||Scimitar||
||23||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Epic Hard)|
||Firebreak (level 23)||Half Plate||
||23||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Epic Hard)|
||Ivy Wraps (Level 24)||Handwrap||
||24||The Druid's Curse, Aghilde the Bog Hag chest (Epic Elite)|
||Swailing Blade (Level 24)||Scimitar||
||24||The Druid's Curse, End chest (Epic Elite)|
||Firebreak (level 24)||Half Plate||
||24||The Druid's Curse, Drow chest (Epic Elite)|
|Aghilde (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Hag|
|Bandit Archer (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Corrupted Druid (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Corrupted Dryad (view)||Fey||Dryad|
|Drow Ranger (view)||Elf||Drow Elf|
|Drow Warrior (view)||Elf||Drow Elf|
|Earth Elemental (view)||Elemental||Earth Elemental|
|Frenzied Wolf (view)||Animal||Wolf|
|Kuldail Ukien (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Primal Wisp (view)||Aberration||Will o' Wisp|
|Vine Horror (view)||Plant||Vine Stalker|
|Wood Woad (view)||Plant||Wood Woad|