This large home has been transformed into a field hospital to care for the many people injured during the recent Drow attacks.
|Requires access to : The Druid's Deep|
|Takes place in:||Eveningstar War Hospital|
|Bestowed by:||Meena Follakin|
|NPC contact:||Meena Follakin|
|Quest acquired in:||Eveningstar|
|Free to Play:||No|
A strange new disease has overtaken the Eveningstar War Hospital. Go there and assist the Head Priest with the crisis.
- Speak to Head Priest Jaskyr
- Collect Infection Samples (2 total)
- Put a stop to Peron Uthe
- (Optional) Cure patients (5 total) — Bonus (24.2%): Heroic Epic
- Bear Traps and Spell Wards (fire) in the Head Priest's quarters
Tips and Misc
- The Wisps are fond of lightning bolts and the Stalkers are fond of Acid attacks. Bring the appropriate resists.
- The Primal Wisps are vulnerable to force damage (~10-25% extra damage) (Magic Missile, Force Missile, Chain Missile, etc) but are immune to acid and electric. They also have 50% absorption against fire and cold damage and extremely high spell resistance.
- Plant creatures take greater damage from Horrid Wilting.
- The Plant Zombies are plant based, not undead. Between them and the other plant monsters, a Plant Bane weapon would be nice here.
- Optional: Head Priest Jaskyr offers a Healing Stone (not an actual inventory item) with 10 charges to use on Patients. The stone can be activated by a character's Heal Skill for 1 charge, or by UMD for 2 charges. This is usable by any in the party, so make sure people know there is a DC check involved, or just assign it to the character(s) with the best skill. Your party needs 5 successes for this optional. See table at bottom of page for DC's.
- On a Failure, the Patient may either transform into a Red Musk Zombie and attack, or release Red Musk Pollen (save failure results in temporary INT damage).
- Go right (north) first. Wake the patient at the far end of the hall, kill him, and collect your first "sample".
- The samples are held by two different orange named mini bosses. Killing them collects the sample.
- Grab the Silver Key in the hall outside that door, go back and continue through the left (south) door.
- Work your way to the end of the south wing and kill the infected mini-boss, your second "sample".
- Optional: Pick up the Iron Key, which will open the Priest's Quarters, leading to a secret door with a chest. A bear trap and spell ward greet you at each of the doors.
- If you don't do this now, you will need Dimension Door to return to it after the end fight.
- Return to Jaskyr in the main hall. Use the portal to the quarantine area and end fight.
- You land on a pair of shrines to use before or during the fight, which starts when you go downstairs.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 Behind secret wall in Head Priest Jaskyr's room
- 1 For (Optional) Cure 5 Patients
- 1 End chest
- Collectables: 2
- Adventurer's Pack in courtyard at end of south wing
- Cabinet behind the closed sickroom door at the bottom of the stairs after taking the dimension door
- NPC rewards: Random item worth ~7K; choose from 8
Named Chest Drop
Corruption of Nature (Runearm, BtCoE; End chest)
- Corruption of Nature (Level 15) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: IV), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid III, , ,
- Corruption of Nature (Level 16) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: IV), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid III, , ,
- Corruption of Nature (Level 17) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: IV), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid IV, , ,
- Corruption of Nature (Level 22) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: V), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid IV, , , ,
- Corruption of Nature (Level 23) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: V), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid V, , , ,
- Corruption of Nature (Level 24) - Rune Arm: Acid Shot (Maximum Charge Tier: V), Rune Arm Imbue: Acid V, , , ,
Thunderstorm Crescent (Sickle, BtCoE; patient rare chest)
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 15): 1[1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 16): [1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 17): [1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 22): 2[1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 23): 2.5[1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
- Thunderstorm Crescent (Level 24): 2.5[1d6], 20x2; , , , ,
|Peron Uthe (view)||Plant||Plant Creature|
|Aeron Leifbrand (view)||Plant||Plant Creature|
|Mikhael Jarvin (view)||Plant||Plant Creature|
|Primal Wisp (view)||Aberration||Will o' Wisp|
|Red Musk Zombie (NoPic)||Plant||Plant Creature|
|Vine Horror (view)||Plant||Vine Stalker|
Healing Stone DCs
|Skill||Quest Difficulty||Skill Total||Suspected DC range|
|Epic Normal||31:Fail; 35:Success||32-35|
|Epic Hard||28:Fail; 38:Success||32-38|
|Use Magic Device||Normal||37:Success||?-37|
|Epic Hard||49:Fail; 50:Success||50|