Rest for the Night
You make camp for the night hoping to get some rest. The countless sounds of the marsh at night fill your ears: the whirr of insects, the croak of frogs ... and then, suddenly a scream.
|Requires access to : Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh|
|Rest for the Night|
|Takes place in:||Wilderness Campsite|
|Quest acquired in:||Saltmarsh|
|Free to Play:||No|
Wonder who left a campfire going, maybe you should put it out. As you watch the flames, you start to fall asleep...
- Find and stop the nighttime disturbances
- Locate the source of the screams
- Protect the Wayward Smuggler (Haley Listath)
- Speak to the Smuggler
- Locate the Sahuagin Shrine across the bridge
- Destroy the First Sahuagin Shrine
- Defend the Injured Fisherfolk (Lorne Thursten and Lauren Thursten)
- Find the Sahuagin Shrine near the abandoned cart
- Destroy the Second Sahuagin Shrine
- Defeat the Sahuagin near the cart
- Locate the shrine near the burning bonfire
- Destroy the third Sahuagin Shrine
- Survive the bonfire Ambush
- Locate the fourth Sahuagin Shrine
- Destroy the fourth Sahuagin Shrine
- Defeat the Sahuagin Shrine Defenders
- Locate the Sahuagin leader
- Defeat Krothele
- (Optional) Defeat Xoraleth — Bonus (15%): Heroic Epic
- (Optional) Defeat Vlesth — Bonus (15%): Heroic Epic
Tips and Misc
- Xoraleth is on an island that looks like a large rat head (East of bonfire island).
- Vlesth is on an island that looks like a comma (West of bonfire island).
- Known Issues
- It is possible to kill the final boss, Krothele, before triggering the objective to kill him. This will break the quest. To avoid this, you must enter the final campsite area to trigger the objective before killing the boss.
- Aggression bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 47 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 58 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 12 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 15 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 20 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- Locked chest north of the bonfire
- Chest for killing Xoraleth
- Chest for killing Vlesth
- Chest for killing final boss
- Collectables: 2
- Fungus - a bit west of the first shrine
- Fungus - north-west of the bonfire
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
||Anchorchain ( )||Necklace||
||3||Rest for the Night, end chest|
||Driftwood Bracers ( )||Bracers||
||3||Rest for the Night, end chest|
||Privateer's Leathers ( )||Medium Armor||
||3||Rest for the Night, End Chest|
||Legendary Driftwood Bracers ( )||Bracers||
||30||Rest for the Night, end chest, or Legendary version of Epic Driftwood Bracers|
||Legendary Anchorchain ( )||Necklace||
||30||Rest for the Night, end chest, or Legendary version of Epic Anchorchain|
||Legendary Privateer's Leathers ( )||Medium Armor||
||30||Rest for the Night, end chest, or Legendary version of Epic Privateer's Leathers|
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Dreadwood Worg ( view • )||Magical Beast||Wolf|
|Invader Arcanist ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Invader Champion ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Invader Cleric ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Invader Skirmisher ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Invader Warrior ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Krothele ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Saltmarsh Water Elemental ( view • )||Elemental||Water Elemental|
|Trained Sea Lion ( view • )||Magical Beast||Sea Lion|
|Vlesth ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Water Weird ( view • )||Elemental||Water Weird|
|Xoraleth ( view • )||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|