With the Precise Shot feat, your targeted ranged attacks pass through friend and foe alike to strike your target (no damage will be done other than to your target). This feat also grants you the Offensive Ranged Stance Archer's Focus, which lets you deal progressively more damage with ranged attacks while standing still.
- Throwing weapons also benefit from this feat.
- Without this feat your ranged attack projectiles attempt to hit the first enemy they collide with along their trajectory.
- A Ranger gets this feat for free at level 4, even if he does not meet the prerequisites.
- Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.
- Artificers may select this feat as one of their artificer bonus feats.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
- Usage: Active
- Prerequisite: Granted when you gain Precise Shot.
Offensive Ranged Stance: If you are not currently using the Manyshot ability and have been stationary for 3 seconds, while you are stationary and wielding ranged or thrown weapons, you gain On Damage: you gain +5 Competence bonus to Ranged Power. This effect can stack up to 15 times.