Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Harbinger of Madness|
Neighbors report horrible noises issuing from this oddly-named warehouse. The Stormreach Chronicle wants you to investigate.
|Takes place in:||Creative Objects Storage|
|Bestowed by:||Parker Pipewort|
|NPC contact:||Parker Pipewort|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
Chronicle worker Parker Pipewort is writing a story on the Taken creatures that recently appeared in Stormreach. He's made a connection between the creatures and a warehouse in the Harbor, and he wants you to investigate.
Enter the 'Creative Objects Storage' in the Harbor and find out what's going on.
- This is Part Two of Harbinger of Madness.
- Investigate the warehouse
- Fight off the warehouse workers - 15 total
- Defend against the Taken - 12 total
- Kill the Taken and their allies - 18 total
- Destroy the Taken and Greater Thaarak Hounds - 18 total
- Defeat Mahlurat
- (Optional) Slay Anilstyll the mindflayer* (Optional) Kill the Greater Thaarak Hound, Shaarak +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Randomly placed collectables
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- Recommended buffs at all times:
- Acid, Cold, Electric, and Fire Resistance
- Blur or Displacement
- Greater Heroism
- Freedom of Movement
- Protection From Evil
- The first wave involves workers who attack you in melee. The second wave throws the Taken at you. The third wave is where the Greater Thaarak Hounds and Mind Flayer casters start to show up along with the Taken and they can easily cause problems. The final wave pits you against Mahlurat while more of the same enemies continuously spawn as his HP drops.
- The fights can easily be done in manageable chunks, especially if you stay near the corners. Otto's Sphere of Dancing is an excellent CC spell here, due to the limited space involved.
- Freedom of Movement does NOT block the Sticky effect.
- Mahlurat's melee attacks deal electrical damage and can apply an electrical damage over time effect.
- Shaarak may appear in the fourth round ("Kill the Taken and Greater Thaarak Hounds").
- Conquest bonus: 62
- Breakables can be targeted only after certain rounds and no breakable bonus is possible. Conquest is automatic. or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 - 2
- 1 optional for killing Anilstyll/Shaarak (Mind Flayer/Thaarak Hound; they don't always spawn, mutually exclusive)
- 1 at the end for killing Mahlurat (Flesh Render)
- Collectables: Three, randomly placed - Fungus & Mold
- NPC rewards: Random ML 9-13 items; choose from 4
Named Chest Drop
|Anikstyll (view)||Aberration||Mind Flayer|
|Mahlurat (view)||Evil Outsider||Demon|
|Greater Thaarak Hound (view)||Evil Outsider||Hellhound|
|Mind Flayer Mage (view)||Aberration||Mind Flayer|
|Warehouse Worker (elf) (NoPic)||Elf||Elf|
|Warehouse Worker (human) (NoPic)||Humanoid||Human|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 06:22:26 cache updated, time elapsed = 0.13767409324646 (please, do not keep reloading this page unless necessary, since it will not load from the cache, it will be re-generated from scratch every time, putting some additional load on the server every time)