Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Spiders and other predatory vermin are a natural part of Xen'drik's ecology. But try telling that to Berne Jorn!
|Takes place in:||Jorn Family Crypt|
|Bestowed by:||Berne Jorn|
|NPC contact:||Berne Jorn|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
The heavy rains of the past weeks forced a spider swarm to seek shelter in the Jorn Family Crypt. Poor Berne is deathly afraid of spiders and is too scared to enter the tomb. It's been days since he could pay his respects and he fears reprisals from his ancestors. Enter the Jorn Family Crypt in the Stormreach Harbor and clean it out!
- Clear the Eastern Wing (10 spiders total)
- Clear the Northern Wing (10 spiders total)
- Clear the Southern Wing (10 spiders total)
- Slay Brown Spider Queen
- (Failure) Break fewer than 10 sarcophagi
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest failure (if more than 9 sarcophagi are destroyed)
Tips and Misc
- Make sure to stand clear of the sarcophagi when fighting the spiders. You can break them accidentally, as can the spiders.
- Be very careful when using two-handed weapons.
- There are two switches that need to be activated, in the northwest and southwest corners of the map. Each lever will spawn the final five spiders for its respective wing.
- Each wing has 10 spiders, plus the spider queen, thus requiring and guaranteeing the conquest bonus
- Even if you don't break a single sarcophagus, Berne's dialogue suggests that you have, as you're covered in dust and there's cleaning up to do.
- After you finish the quest, you can run around destroying all the sarcophagi if you wish; you'll get a quest failure notice after the tenth, but it will still count as completed.
- Aggression bonus: 16 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 21 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 25
- Video Walkthrough
- +25% Bonus. or more monsters killed
- Chests: None
- Collectables: Three
- Mushroom going into the Southern Wing
- Mushroom in the northwest corner of the northwest room
- Adventurer's Pack in the room with the spider queen
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Brown Spider Queen (view)||Vermin||Spider|
|Small Brown Spider (view)||Vermin||Spider|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 09:04:15 result from cache, age: 05:36:13 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)