Korthos Island map Spoilers!
The main force of the Sahuagin invaders are camped in the wilderness outside Korthos village, along with the brainwashed Devourer cult members bound to serve them.
- This adventure zone is accessible from Korthos Village after finishing The Collaborator quest.
- This is a level 1 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 1 through 3 for full XP gain. Exceeding the maximum character level requirement will reduce XP gain from Rare Encounter / Slayer / Explorer quests.
- Remember rare encounters do not always spawn. It may take several visits to the Wilderness Adventure Area before you find all of them.
| Rare Encounter
- Slay Vekz Spluhr
- Slay Cicic
Ice beach near the Shrine to the
Devourer, just below Amalgam
- Slay Zeer
Ice River, south end
near the Decrepit Catacombs
- Slay 10 creatures in Korthos Island: 85 XP = 8.5 xp/kill
- Slay 25 creatures in Korthos Island: 127 XP = 5.08 xp/kill
- Slay 50 creatures in Korthos Island: 205 XP = 4.1 xp/kill
- Slay 100 creatures in Korthos Island: 390 XP = 3.9 xp/kill
- Slay 200 creatures in Korthos Island: 775 XP = 3.88 xp/kill
- Slay 400 creatures in Korthos Island: 1,585 XP = 3.96 xp/kill
- Slay 750 creatures in Korthos Island: 2,895 XP = 3.86 xp/kill
- Discover the Tree of Sacrifice
- Discover the Algid Falls
- Discover the Watchful Vigil
- Discover the Dilapidated Aqueduct
- Find the Adventurer's Camp
- Discover the Shrine to the Devourer
- Discover the Sahuagin Overlook
- Find the ventilation shaft
- Find the abandoned cannith manufactory
- Find the decrepit catacombs
- Find the cannith aqueduct
- Find misery's peak
| Each Rare Encounter is worth 200 XP, with a bonus of 300 XP for defeating all of them. There are approximately 90 monsters in the wilderness including rare ones.
|| Each Explorer is worth 100 XP, with a bonus of 300 XP for locating everything.
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.