|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
An Explosive Situation
Criminal cartels are rampant in the seedy district of the Harbor. Their members prowl the gambling halls for easy marks... and citizens like Philver Sharpwood often get in over their heads.
|An Explosive Situation|
|Heroic XP:||♣220 ♦N/A ♥N/A ♠N/A|
|Takes place in:||Harbor|
|NPC contact:||Philver Sharpwood|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Philver's gambling debt made him a tempting target for the Quickfoot gang. He's not a rich man, but he owns a warehouse in the harbor. Philver's fear is that the Quickfoot gang are on their way to his warehouse to wreak havoc and steal his wares. Go there to investigate and if necessary drive out the hoodlums. Philver is located in the north of the Harbor.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay 12 Quickfoot Cat burglars
- Slay Quickfoot Master Thief
Tips and Misc
- Watch out for explosive barrels - they are marked with a red "X" and will explode, doing damage to you if you are near them. They count towards Breakables bonus.
- All of the thieves are positioned next to explosive barrels. You can injure or kill them by shooting the barrels from a distance. If you melee, be careful of striking the barrels.
- Bonus XP
- Aggression bonus: 7 monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: 9 monsters killed
- Conquest bonus: 11 monsters killed
- Mischief bonus: 67 breakables smashed
- Vandal bonus: 87 breakables smashed
- Ransack bonus: 107 breakables smashed
- In Philver's dialog he states that his biggest client is House Kundarak and that they are using explosives. This is probably a reference to the Ruins of Threnal quest In Need of Supplies
Spyderwolf's Youtube Video Quest Walkthrough Quest
- Chests: 1
- 1 end chest
- Collectables: Two
- Rubble at the end of the short L-bend
- Rubble in the master thief's room, along the west wall
- NPC rewards: 45 gold pieces