|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
House Kundarak runs the most powerful banks in Eberron. Success in this mission would bode well for your future.
|Heroic XP:||♣204 ♦364 ♥388 ♠412|
|Takes place in:||Eyegouger's Basement|
|NPC contact:||Kalimnal d'Kundarak|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Enter Eyegouger's basement and find the warder, Haverdasher, who was sent by House Kundarak to seal a precious object within a chest
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with the warder
- Kill all the scorpions (8 total)
- Tell Haverdasher it's clear and claim your reward
What to Expect
- Spawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- No respawns here, just 8 scorpions which burrow up out of the ground as you approach.
- A named night scorpion Blacktail almost always spawns near the back, with the final wave; defeating it will make a chest appear nearby.
- This is a very quick quest with usually two chests, which makes it an easy source of low amounts of cash (generally 300 gp or so, plus items, on Elite).
- Make sure you talk to Haverdasher again, before leaving the quest.
- Update 1 changed this quest from Solo only to have all standard difficulties
- Aggression bonus: 6 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 8 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 1 for killing Blacktail (Scorpion, has a very small chance not to spawn)
- 1 at the end after you speak with Haverdasher the second time
- Collectables: Bookshelf (usually Amber Vial, chance for Vial of Pure Water; killed scorpions often drop String of Prayer Beads or Small Wooden Idol)
- NPC rewards: 20 gold pieces