Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
House Kundarak runs the most powerful banks in Eberron. Success in this mission would bode well for your future.
|Takes place in:||Eyegouger's Basement|
|Bestowed by:||Kalimnal d'Kundarak|
|NPC contact:||Kalimnal d'Kundarak|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Enter Eyegouger's basement and find the warder, Haverdasher, who was sent by House Kundarak to seal a precious object within a chest.
- Speak with the warder
- Kill all the scorpions (8 total)
- Tell Haverdasher it's clear and claim your reward
What to Expect
- Spawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- This quest is of average difficulty.
- No respawns here, just 8 scorpions which burrow up out of the ground as you approach. If you succeed in quest, you have fulfilled the Onslaught bonus for +15%.
- The named Night Scorpion Blacktail almost always spawns near the back, with the final wave. Defeating it drops a chest nearby. Blacktail does not count toward the 8 scorpions you need to kill and does not provide an optional objective.
- This is a very quick quest with usually two chests, which makes it an easy source of low amounts of cash (generally 300 gp or so, plus items, on Elite).
- Make sure you talk to Haverdasher again after you kill the scorpions and before you leave to get the chest for completing the quest.
- Update 1 changed this quest from Solo only to have all standard difficulties.
- Aggression bonus: 6 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 8 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- Bookshelf on left wall of scorpion room (Tier 1 Lore)
- Killed scorpions often drop Tier 1 Cultural
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Medium Monstrous Scorpion (view)||Vermin||Scorpion|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 21:50:56 result from cache, age: 12:35:18 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)