|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Inspired Quarter
With the easing of trade and travel restrictions after the Last War, the Inspired Quarter has seen an influx of culture and influence from the nearby city of Dar Quat.
This area, north west portion of The Harbor was formally known as the Aspirants' Corner and the Stromreach Port. Once gotten closed by Module 8 Harbor remodeling then revamped and reopened by Update 1.
 Points of Interest
- Weapons Broker
- Armor Broker
- General Vendor
- Adventurer Contracts (Hireling vendor - Level 17-20 )
- The Windward Tavern
- Kegface Kogg (Tavernkeep)
- Mother Werth <Spirit Binder>
 Quest NPCs
- Graden Wylkes (in Wylkes Manor) - Dream Conspiracy
- Talbron Tewn (in Wylkes Manor) - Finding the Path
- Gavin Northus <Harbor Security Chief> (in Wylkes Manor)
- Carthy Cave <Captain> - The Shipwrecked Spy
- Uriel of the silver flame - In the Demon's Den
- Gaven Bell <Dar Qat Guard> - Voice of the Host (in Wylkes Manor Garden)
- Lord Goodblade - Eye of the Titan
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Path of Inspiration|