|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Information is Key
House Phiarlan seems curiously well-informed about smuggling activities in Stormreach Harbor.
|Information is the Key|
|Heroic XP:||♣540 ♦980 ♥1,060 ♠1,140|
|Takes place in:||Osgood's Basement|
|NPC contact:||Shir Clowenks d'Phiarlan|
|Quest acquired in:||The Leaky Dinghy|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Shir Clowenks desires an artifact inside Osgood's Basement, and has asked you to procure it. Osgood's Basement is located in the Harbor, near the Leaky Dinghy.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Obtain the artifact case
- Defeat the Iron Defenders (2 total)
- (Optional) Defeat Shriketalon (5% of base XP)
Tips and Misc
- To open the big stone wall to get to the boss, turn both wheels on the double stairwell, head back down and swim west. There will be an opening (previously gated) on the right (north) side that reveals a new wheel to turn to open the stone wall.
- This quest is worth great even at level 4. Its worth getting a group together and repeating on elite. 10 times still turns in 1000 xp with everything killed and broken. Not bad for 5 minutes
- Bonus XP
- Aggression bonus: 9 monsters killed
- Onslaught bonus: 12 monsters killed
- Mischief bonus: 17 breakables smashed
- Vandal bonus: 22 breakables smashed
- Ransack bonus: 27 breakables smashed
- Chests: 1
- 1 optional chest for killing Shriketalon (Iron Defender, found in the last room)
- Collectables: Three
- Adventurer's Pack down the first western tunnel
- Mushroom down the first eastern tunnel
- Rubble down the last western tunnel (across from the valve to open up the wall)
- NPC rewards: Random item