The military might of Stormreach pales before that of the larger cities in Eberron but is handled nonetheless by the mercenary forces of House Deneith. As a result, their ward in Stormreach is heavily fortified and utilitarian in nature. Hobgoblins and elves are known to wear the crest of Deneith but the majority of Deneith’s soldiers are humans.
Points of Interest
- Hammersmith's Inn - Tavern with a bindpoint, level 4-5 quests and a PvP area.
- Anvilfire Inn - Tavern with a bindpoint and level 6-8 quests.
- Dragon Tooth Arms: Melee, Exotic & Missile Weapon Shop. Sells +1 weapons, ammunition & throwing weapons of all types.
- Fare Trades: Weapon Broker. Buys and sells +2 or higher weapons, with stock consisting of what it has recently bought from players.
- Lion's Head Armory: Armor & Shield Shop. Sells +1 armor & shields of all types. Armor kit display area.
- Visbane's Folly: Crafting Altar for Unraveling Enchantments, located at the top of the main tower.
- Temple of the Sovereign Host: Quest giver for the Quest A Relic of a Sovereign Past and teleport location for the divine spell Word of Recall
- House Deneith Docks: Offers transport to Ataraxia's Haven, Three-Barrel Cove and Sorrowdusk Isle.
- Oleg d'Deneith - House Deneith Representative
- Tarvin d'Deneith - House Deneith Vendor
- Tyn d'Deneith - Transport officer
- Vargus d'Deneith - Pit Custodian
- Brysen d'Deneith - Intelligence officer
- Greigur d'Deneith - Sentinel Marshal
- Taggart d'Deneith - Captain
- Lille d'Deneith - Sergeant
- Galton d'Deneith - Lieutenant
- Alciana d'Deneith - Stormcleave Outpost recruiter
- Thalandain d'Deneith - Auctioneer
- Leima d'Deneith - Fighter trainer
- Bereschel d'Deneith - Deneith enclave guide
- Darren d'Deneith - Mercenary
- Hadley d'Deneith - Mercenary
- Soroth d'Deneith - Mercenary sergeant
- Keane d'Deneith - Blademarks guild member
- Firi d'Deneith - Archery range supervisor
Completing tasks and missions for House Deneith will increase your favor, which is a measure of how valuable the House finds your character. At each new level, the patron representative will provide a character with a reward.
See House Deneith Favor for details and base prices.
|75||Noted||Access to vendor selling +3 ranged ammunition and throwing weapons, DR bypassing metal ammunition types (adamantine, byeshk, cold iron, silver), Deneith wide quiver (10 types x 250 each).|
|150||Commended||Access to vendor selling +3 and unenchanted 75% Returning ranged ammunition and throwing weapons, Deneith thin quiver (3 types x 1000 each).|
The following is a list of quests sponsored by the House Deneith. Completing these quests increases your favor.