I Dream of Jeets
The Dreaming Dark are creatures that inhabit the Plane of Nightmares, where mortal dreams become manifest. Their relationship with the Path of Inspiration cult is known only to a select few.
|Requires access to : The Path of Inspiration|
|I Dream of Jeets|
|Takes place in:||Jeets' Mind|
|Bestowed by:||Valkin Ronsa|
|NPC contact:||Valkin Ronsa|
|Quest acquired in:||The Inspired Quarter|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Path of Inspiration is using creatures from the Plane of Nightmares to hold Jeets trapped inside his own dream.
The healer Valkin Ronsa wants you to magically enter Jeets's dream and free him from the creatures.
Must have Finding the Path completed to start this quest.
- Free Jeets from his treasure fantasy
- Free Jeets from his spa fantasy
- Free Jeets from his tavern fantasy
- Eliminate the last inner desire that's keeping Jeets trapped
- Free Jeets from his mind
- (Optional) Summon Jeets' inner Id to do your bidding — Bonus (20%): Heroic
- (Optional) Slay the skeleton in Jeets' closet — Bonus (30%): Heroic
- (Optional) Slay Jeets' greed monster — Bonus (30%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Point of no return
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Some Rockfall, Air-jet traps in the "treasure fantasy" cavern area
Tips and Misc
Useful elemental buffs:
There is a central platform with four exits, three of which have mirrors. The mirrors have two sides (front and back). Once the objective available through the front entrance to a mirror is completed, the mirror deactivates and neither the front nor the back of the mirror is accessible.
The layout of this walkthrough ensures that every part can be completed. This is only possible if you have access to the Dimension Door spell and a way to unlock a door (Tip: Level 11 Fighter hireling, Mikayl the Pious, has Lesser Dragonmark of Passage, Spell-Like Ability: Dimension Door). If you don't, you can skip steps 1 and 2, losing out on the optional experience and chest from the Greed Monster.
- The North door is the entry to the quest and doubles as the end-fight door at the end of the quest.
- The East door has bottles in front of it and leads to the tavern fantasy.
- The South door has steam in front of it and leads to the spa fantasy.
- The West door has coins in front of it and leads to the treasure fantasy.
Walk towards Jeets and kill the Dream Crawlers.
- Go through East (bottles) mirror front. Avoid breaking the barrels of The Good Stuff, which will release Dream Crawlers, and proceed through the hallway to the left (east) door. The left door is locked and needs to be picked or knocked. The Gold key is behind the bar in this room - grab it and Dimension Door out before spiders spawn. Only someone with Dimension Door and someone to pick/knock the door really need to do this part. Without Dimension Door, you won't be able to return via: East (bottles) back, later on... (see below)
- West (coins) back. This room contains a Locked door that can only be opened with the Gold key obtained in the previous step. Defeat the Greed Monster for a chest.
- West (coins) front. Jeets will be waiting for you just inside. Talking to him will start a race down a cavern with spikes raining from the ceiling and air jets blowing you into spikes on the walls/floor. The goal of the race is to loot as many of the three chests in the cavern before Jeets does - each Dreamy Treasure you collect reduces the number of trash mobs that spawn at the end. There is also a skeleton key behind the second chest, which will be there even if Jeets gets to the chest first. A popular strategy is to block Jeets's path at the gates with 4+ party members while 1-2 members race ahead. The air jets along the path can be turned off by pulling the levers or by disabling nearby trap Control panels. The fight at the end is with Galamesh and a number of dream creatures varying by how many Dreamy Treasures you obtained. Once Galamesh is defeated, talk to Jeets to end his treasure fantasy.
- East (bottles) back. This room contains a locked door opened by the Skeleton Key obtained in the previous step. Defeat the Skeleton in Jeets' Closet for a chest.
- East (bottles) front. The right-hand (west) room in the hall contains the Blue Key in a lockbox, guarded by dream creatures. Break the explosive barrels of The Good Stuff as you go, which will cause a number of Dream Crawlers to spawn. The fight through the blue locked south door is with Vidhan and a bunch of Dream Crawlers and other dream creatures. You can jump on top of the barrels in the northeast corner of the room, providing a safe spot from most of the dream creatures. Dream creatures will spawn periodically until all the barrels of The Good Stuff are destroyed or Vidhan is defeated. Jeets leaves when all The Good Stuff is gone. When both Jeets and Vidhan are gone, the exit appears.
- South (steam) back. Contains a second shrine, in addition to the one in the main part of the quest.
- South (steam) front. Talk to Jeets to begin the fight. Killing Cellimas will cause the other spa girls to disappear, and Modius will show himself. Defeat Modius and friends, and talk to Jeets to end his spa fantasy.
- Bug: Modius frequently moves into a wall and won't come out so you cannot finish. Boxing him in in the middle of the spa may work, but he has been observed actually teleporting from the middle of the room into a wall.
- (Optional) There is a mirror directly underneath the main platform. Only one person needs to get there. With Haste and Feather Fall, stand on the steps as close to the center of the platform as possible on the left hand side. It might not look like it, but you can land in the mirror if you jump off and push forward. Once in the mirror, pick up the Dreamy Bacon. Do not eat it yet. Walk back through the mirror.
- North to end fight. Talk to Jeets. Move towards the north door, which becomes a mirror once Jeets unlocks it, and then walk through. Eat the Dreamy Bacon - this will summon Jeets' Id, who will help you in the final fight. Jeets will try to attack you, and you can damage him but you can't kill him. Killing the Damsel in Distress banishes all other enemies, so focus on her. Talk to Jeets one last time to end the quest.
Charming Jeets in end fight can cause the end quest to bug out.
- Aggression bonus: 38 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 46 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 59 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: ≤ 19 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: ≤ 30 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 3
- 1 at the end for killing the Damsel in Distress
- 1 optional behind a locked door for killing the Greed Monster (Rust Monster, found by taking the backside Treasure portal; the chest is opened by Gold key only, the Gold key is behind a locked door in the main Tavern area)
- 1 optional behind a locked door for killing the Blackbone Skeleton (found by taking the backside Tavern portal; opened by key only, the key is found in the main Treasure area)
- On Hard/Elite, killing the Damsel has a chance of spawning Xachosian Landwalker, be ready to kill it to get Xachosian Eardweller
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: Standard, list of 4 items, level14-16 weapons/armors
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Bellisandra Tidy ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Cellimas Villuhne ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Damsel in Distress ( view • )||Humanoid||Human|
|Dream Crawler ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Dream Reaver ( view • )||Aberration||Dream Reaver|
|Dream Stealer ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Ego ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Galamesh ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Greed Monster ( view • )||Aberration||Rust Monster|
|Jessandra Tidy ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Lilandra Tidy ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Modius ( view • )||Aberration||Dream Reaver|
|Skeleton in Jeets' Closet ( view • )||Undead||Skeleton|
|Super-Ego ( view • )||Halfling||Halfling|
|Vidhan ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Xachosian Landwalker ( view • )||Aberration||Rust Monster|