Eye of the Titan
|Eye of the Titan is the 1st quest in The Dreaming Dark .|
|Eye of the Titan • Reclaiming Memories • Raiding the Giants' Vault (solo quest) • Mining for Ancient Secrets • The Dreaming Dark|
House Cannith claims to have created the warforged, but the ancient Warforged Titans predate their work. Who originally created these titans, and for what purpose?
|Requires access to : The Dreaming Dark|
|Eye of the Titan|
|Takes place in:||Goodblade's Artifact|
|Bestowed by:||Lord Gerald Goodblade|
|NPC contact:||Lord Gerald Goodblade|
|Quest acquired in:||The Inspired Quarter|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Purchase:||The Dreaming Dark or VIP|
Gerald Goodblade claims that staring into the eyes of his artifact will bestow vision.
Goodblade's Artifact is on display at the Inspired Quarter's pier.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
- Follow the Warforged Titan on its last mission
- Find out what happened
- Defeat the Watcher of Dreams
- Find a way out of this memory
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- Bug warning! Clearing out the Cloud Giant Soldiers ahead of the Warforged Titan can result in him becoming permanently stuck. (This makes sense in that you're watching history; clearing things out yourself changes it.) If the titan gets stuck before the battle with the Stormreaver, you might pull aggroed mobs back to him to re-engage the warforged companions he tends to get stuck behind. If, however, he gets stuck after proceeding up the stairs to the barrier and end boss room, then you will not be able to complete the quest. The best method of preventing the titan from becoming stuck is to always stay behind him, let the titan attract all attention, and do not engage in combat until after the titan is dead.
- Dreaming Dark creatures spawn at 3 points: at the beginning of the quest, after the Warforged Titan dies, and during the boss fight.
- Opening the End chest has a chance of spawning Xachosian Landwalkers; be ready to kill it to get Xachosian Eardweller
- Aggression bonus: 38 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 49 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 60 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Notes: Conquest requires respawns during boss fight to be killed, and a rather slow boss kill.
- Chests: 1
- NPC rewards: Standard
Named Chest Drop
||Xachosian Eardweller ( )||Trinket||
||18||Eye of the Titan, I Dream of Jeets, Finding the Path, and The Dreaming Dark: Random spawn after opening any chest. Default spawn rate is 0% on Normal, 2.5% on Hard, and 5% on Elite.|
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Ancient Cloud Giant Lieutenant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Ancient Cloud Giant Soldier ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Ancient Stormreaver Captain ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Dream Crawler ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Dream Reaver ( view • )||Aberration||Dream Reaver|
|Dream Scourge ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Watcher of Dreams ( view • )||Evil Outsider||Quori|
|Xachosian Landwalker ( view • )||Aberration||Rust Monster|