Finding the Path
The Path of Inspiration has created a perfect utopia in the city of Dar Qat -- war, poverty, and hunger are non-existent. All that's necessary to join this utopia is to give up your destructive inner desires.
|Requires access to : The Path of Inspiration|
|Finding the Path|
|Takes place in:||Inspiration Center|
|Bestowed by:||Talbron Tewn|
|NPC contact:||Talbron Tewn|
|Quest acquired in:||The Inspired Quarter|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
The warforged Talbron Tewn asked you to find out what the Path of Inspiration did to break Jeets's mind.
Go to the Inspiration Center in the Inspired Quarter to investigate.
- Find out what the Path of Inspiration is doing to its victims
- Speak to the person in charge
- Speak to Tashkaar again
- Protect your will from the Dreaming Dark
- Find and slay Tashkaar
What to Expect
- Protect a quest item (your will)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest failure (if your will is destroyed)
Tips and Misc
- Useful elemental buffs:
- Electricity (for end fight with Tashkaar only)
- Once you are on the "Protect your will from the Dreaming Dark" stage of the quest, you kill 25 monsters, which causes 3 red named mobs (marut, giant skeleton, huge rust monster) to spawn.
- The orb of your Will sends out bursts of energy to recover a small amount of HP and SP.
- Aggression bonus: 23 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 28 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 32 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- On Hard/Elite, killing the Huge Rust Monster has a chance of spawning Xachosian Landwalker, be ready to kill it to get Xachosian Eardweller
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: Standard, list of 4 items, level 14-16 weapons/armors