Type: Evil Outsider (List)
Race: Quori (List)
Sub-race: Hashalaq Quori (List)
Monster Manual classification: Quori
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Organization: Usually solitary, sometimes squads of 2-4
Attack: Incorporeal touch, Spellcasting (Psionic and Arcane), Idyllic Touch
Special Qualities: DR 5-25/Good or Crystal, Energy Resistance
Description: Dream Stealer (Quori Wraith)
This is a special on-melee strike effect all Dream Stealers get. DC30+ will save (scales with difficulty slightly). Duration is 6-9 seconds with a recurring save every 2 seconds. It's very devastating as there is no way to remove it - Remove Paralysys/Curse/Heal/etc tested, nothing will remove it. It's considered a psionic melee attack, so magical spell absorption also can not prevent it. However, Pale Masters are immune to it.
|Originally Posted by MrCow on January 1, 2011|
- About 37 AC (normal).
- Has energy resistances around 20-30 points (fire, cold, acid).
- Floating (immune to slippery surfaces, trip, and knockdown).
- Casts a variety of spells, including psionics (mind blast, ego whip).
- Has a reactive guard, Empathic Feedback, that will deal untyped damage on a failed will save (DR ~30).
- Can perform an Idyllic Touch (DC ~30) that is an illusion phantasm causing paralysis (Warforged are not immune, Pale Masters are). This ability can be used in helpless states.
- Has an STR between 10-14, difficulty depending.
- Has DR 5/Good or Crystal.