Come Out and Slay
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
The Sharn Syndicate's headquarters in Stormreach is an opulent mansion hidden in the gang-infested alleyways of the Tenements.
|Requires access to : The Sharn Syndicate|
|Come Out and Slay|
|Takes place in:||The Tenements|
|Bestowed by:||Madhand Mulvaney|
|NPC contact:||Madhand Mulvaney|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
Madhand Mulvaney told you that the Sharn Syndicate has set up a meeting to unite all the gangs of Stormreach. He wants you to infiltrate this meeting and assassinate the Syndicate representative.
Madhand is found in the North West section of the Marketplace map, East and slightly North of the House Phiarlan entrance. His symbol won't be visible on your map, but travel to that area and you'll see him leaning up against a pillar. He now is visible on the Map.
This meeting will take place at the Tenements, located in the Stormreach Marketplace.
- This is the sixth and final quest in The Sharn Syndicate quest chain. You must complete the other five quests (in any order) to unlock this one.
- Gather the entire party near Talon Darsin
- Tell Talon Darsin why you're here
- Kill Talon Darsin
- Fight your way back to the mansion entrance
- Find the exit from the Tenements
- Kill the Syndicate Enforcer
- Gather the entire party near Madhand Mulvaney
- (Optional) Make an ally out of one of the gang emissaries +30% Bonus.
Tips and Misc
- If you ally with one of the gang emissaries, you won't be able to open his chest unless he gets killed.
- An easy way to get the emissary killed is to tell them to stay in front of the locked gate where you entered the quest. Then clear the lever room and open the gate, leaving them to fight the mobs outside the gates alone.
- You can either try to convince an emissary to ally with you, or outright bribe him for 200 gold. You need to:
- Intimidate Korba in the east room (4 Intimidate)
- Be Diplomatic with Benny in the west room (4 Diplomacy)
- Demonstrate your Wisdom (17) to Mashpaw in the courtyard.
- Your ally won't follow you onto the rooftops. Mashpaw usually has the easiest time surviving and needs to be healed the least.
- On hardest difficulty, the last fight, near the exit, typically consists of spellcasters that attack you from below and heavy hitting fighters that can overwhelm you in melee. Ranged attacks from above, rather than fighting in a very narrow corridor with few means of escape, can remove most of the danger to a party.
- Discreet bonus: 18 or fewer monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 45 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 60 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 77 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 14 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 19 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 23 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 5
- One for slaying Mashpaw <Hazadill's Emissary>
- One for slaying Witch Doctor Korba <Clan Gnashtooth>
- One for slaying Benny the Hand <Quickfoot Emissary>
- One for slaying Bellow <Syndicate Bodyguard>
- One on the roof
- Collectables: 3
- Cabinet behind gate at second corner
- Adventurer's Pack in room behind gate at first corner
- Pile of rubble on roof (around the edge from where Mulvaney is waiting)
- NPC rewards: Standard unbound items, choose from 4 - changed in U13
Named Chest Drop
||2||Come Out and Slay, Bellow's Chest|