Schism Shard Crafting
|Requires access to : Dragonblood Prophecy|
You can craft Schism Shards acquired from the raid Killing Time with certain epic-level weapons to receive an upgraded or altered legendary weapon. Schism Shards are , and the crafted weapons are .
Varron Tertius <Schism Shard Collector>
- Located in the Western side of the Eberron Hall of Heroes.
- You do not have to complete Killing Time to speak with Varron and view the crafting recipes.
- Schism Shards - found in the end chest of Killing Time as a rare drop. As of Update 41, they will also be available as a reward option in exchange for Time Runes. (Source: )
Unlike most crafting systems, the base weapons capable of being upgraded exist across three entirely different quests from separate adventure packs:
- Legendary Echo of Blackrazor - Great Sword
- Legendary Echo of Wave - Quarterstaff
- Legendary Echo of Whelm - War Hammer
- Epic Leopard's Chill - Scimitar
Each of the recipes to upgrade or alter the White Plume Mountain weapons also requires that weapon's respective sentient jewel.
- Base weapons must not have sentient jewels slotted into them. In order to use such a base weapon, the jewel must first be removed or destroyed.
- Additionally, sentient jewels used as ingredients for upgrading must have 0 Sentience XP.
- Note that with the White Plume Mountain weapons, each has an option of either a direct upgrade to the weapon, or an upgrade to a secondary weapon type. Be careful when making your selection!
WARNING: Any Mythic or Reaper bonuses the base weapon has will be lost on upgrade.
- As of Update 41, players will be able to spend a new raid ingredient, Threads of Fate, to add Mythic +2 or Mythic +4 bonuses to the upgraded versions of these weapons. (Source: )
|Upgraded Weapon||Upgraded Weapon type||Base Weapon||Schism Shards||Sentient Jewel?|
|The Reflection of Wave||Quarterstaff||Legendary Echo of Wave||5||Sentient Jewel of Wave|
|Sphere of Waves||Orb||Legendary Echo of Wave||5||Sentient Jewel of Wave|
|The Reflection of Blackrazor||Great Sword||Legendary Echo of Blackrazor||5||Sentient Jewel of Blackrazor|
|Soulrazor||Long Sword||Legendary Echo of Blackrazor||5||Sentient Jewel of Blackrazor|
|The Reflection of Whelm||War Hammer||Legendary Echo of Whelm||5||Sentient Jewel of Whelm|
|Overwhelming Impact||Throwing Hammer||Legendary Echo of Whelm||5||Sentient Jewel of Whelm|
|The Reflection of Angdrelve||Great Sword||Legendary Wave of Sorrow||5||None|
|Soul's Sorrow||Bastard Sword||Legendary Wave of Despair||5||None|
|The Reflection of The Frostblade||Scimitar||Epic Leopard's Chill||5||None|