This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to Update 32.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Cannith Crafting
Target:Foe, Directional, Breakable
Description: Fires a missile of acid that corrodes your enemies. At higher charge levels multiple projectiles are fired in a spray. Opponents struck by a projectile receive a Fortitude save for half damage.
- Charge Tier I: 4 to 10+1d2 per Artificer level
- Charge Tier II: 5 to 15+1d4 per Artificer level
- Charge Tier III: 6 to 20+1d6 per Artificer level
- Charge Tier IV: 7 to 25+1d8 per Artificer level
- Charge Tier V: 8 to 30+1d10 per Artificer level
Can be found on:
- Acid Rune Arm, ML:5
- Glorious Obscenity, ML:17
- Greater Acid Rune Arm, ML:13
- The Pea Shooter
- The Turmoil Within (Level 13)
- The Turmoil Within (Level 23)
- The Turmoil Within (Level 24)
- The Turmoil Within (Level 25)
This article has not been added to any categories:
Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (February 2016)