For years the Raveneye Clan has sold rare pearls to House Kundarak, but now their home is under attack. Repel the invasion by battling the denizens of a vast and dangerous swamp, then take the fight to the enemy's underwater base in a climactic finale!
Sahuagin have attacked the Red Fens, virtually wiping out the Drow clan that lives in the swamp.
Below are more details about the wilderness area and quests that make up this Adventure Pack.
This is a level 9 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing characters from levels 6 through 13 for full XP gain. Exceeding the maximum character level requirement will reduce XP gain from Rare Encounter / Slayer / Explorer quests.
Within the wilderness are a chain of 4 Level 9 quests (Epic Level 21).
You can get to The Red Fens by talking to Ormar the Caravan Master in southwest House Kundarak.
- Note that the entrance to the final quest, Into the Deep, does not appear on the in-game map, as it is accessed via an NPC, Ta Prin, found in the far north of the area.
Raveneye Refuge Camp
There is no tavern in this area.
Note: The Claw of Vulkoor, Fathom the Depths, and The Last Stand must be completed (and turned in), in any order, to flag for the last quest, Into the Deep. You cannot red-door the final quest.
The Red Fens is the source of some very good mid-level two-part gear sets. Red Fens Unique Loot.
Note: Named items that can appear on this each individual quests end reward list will have a 100% chance of appearing on every third completion of that specific quest.
- Slay 10 creatures in The Red Fens: 405 XP = 40.5 xp/kill
- Slay 25 creatures in The Red Fens: 553 XP = 36.87 xp/kill
- Slay 50 creatures in The Red Fens: 765 XP = 30.6 xp/kill
- Slay 100 creatures in The Red Fens: 1,170 XP = 23.4 xp/kill
- Slay 200 creatures in The Red Fens: 1,935 XP = 19.35 xp/kill
- Slay 400 creatures in The Red Fens: 3,465 XP = 17.33 xp/kill
- Slay 750 creatures in The Red Fens: 5,895 XP = 16.84 xp/kill
- Slay 1,500 creatures in The Red Fens: 12,420 XP = 16.56 xp/kill
- Slay 3,000 creatures in The Red Fens: 25,335 XP = 16.89 xp/kill
- Slay 5,000 creatures in The Red Fens: 35,325 XP = 17.66 xp/kill
- Slay 7,500 creatures in The Red Fens: 46,215 XP = 18.49 xp/kill
There are approximately 157 (range 153-162) monsters in each instance of the wilderness, requiring a minimum of 48 instances to complete the 7,500 creature slayer objective.
Each Rare Encounter is worth 600 XP, with a bonus of 3,600 XP for defeating all of them. These are random encounters: it may take several retries to get them to spawn.
Each Explorer is worth 300 XP, with a bonus of 900 XP for finding all of them.
- Find the Raveneye village
- Reach the top of the ziggurat
- Find the inlet overlook
- Find the mudpot
- Explore the giant mushroom forest
- Find the great red tree
- Explore the dank cave
- Find the Fire Giants' territory
- Find the hidden waterfall
- Climb the highest mushroom
- Find the lone adventurer
- Find the hunting platform
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.