Using a teleport portal requires you to select it (you cannot simply walk through or be instantly teleported by close proximity), interacting with the teleport portal will bring up a menu offering destinations which you can teleport to.
On your map, Teleporters appear as a bright green star.
For further information regarding the actual zones each teleport portal is located in see the Places page.
- House Cannith Enclave - Same level as the challenge traders
- House Deneith Enclave - East of the Deneith Tower
- House Jorasco Enclave - Near Feather's Fall Apothecary
- House Kundarak Enclave - Near Second Gauntlet Goods
- House Phiarlan Enclave - Near the entrance to The Necropolis
- Inspired Quarter* - Upper area, south side, near the exit to The Harbor
- The Marketplace (North) - Near the Airship dock
- Hall of Heroes - Second floor
- Teleporters also offer an arrival-only destination, "Marketplace", which sends travelers to the southern (Harbor) gate of the Marketplace, near the trainers. There is no actual Teleporter located here, so the only exit via Teleporter is Marketplace (North).
(* Entering the Inspired Quarter via the gate (from The Harbor) is restricted to characters of Level 4 or higher, but there is no similar restriction via the Teleporter. However, aside from a tavern and some shops, the area is targeted for Level 17+.)
This article has not been added to any categories:
Please help out by adding categories to it so that it can be listed with similar articles. (February 2016)