|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Sanctum: Quench the Flames
|Requires access to adventure pack: Sorrowdusk Isle|
The Dark Six are powerful gods of evil. Cast out of the Sovereign Host, they bide their time, waiting to plunge Xen'drik into horror.
|The Sanctum: Quench the Flames|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,161 ♦2,038 ♥2,140 ♠2,242|
|Takes place in:||Fane of the Six|
|NPC contact:||Lord Hraag of Greymoon|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Free to Play:||No|
Return to the temple through either entrance. In the inner sanctum, destroy the fires the cult is using to summon its mephits.
- This is the first part of Chapter 3 (fifth of six parts total) in the Cult of the Six story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Destroy all the summoning fires in the inner temple.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, 1 undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Dart trap just in the first corridor to the west; control box is on the northern face of the center pillar on the far side
- Blade trap in the second corridor to the west; control box is on the eastern face (near side) of the center wall
- Fire trap in the eastern corridor, on the rise; control box is on the eastern face of the center pillar entering the corridor
- One-shot fire trap guarding the chest; cannot be disarmed.
Tips and Misc
- Fire Resistance is a *must* in this quest; Electricity Resistance can also be extremely helpful. Blindness Ward can also be useful against the air mephits.
- Without appropriate resistances, this is the hardest quest of the chain.
- Despite the doorway not being active yellow, the side entrance is able to be used; both entrances bring you to the same spot.
- Upon entering the first doorway after beginning the quest, be prepared for a serious Mephit ambush.
- Summoning fires are easier to destroy when standing on them (well, floating above them, actually). The mephits guarding them will respawn until the fire is destroyed.
- Several sarcophagi in the central room to the west will burst open, releasing wight myrmidons.
- No breakables bonus is possible, even if you range these sarcophagi before the ambush.
- Aggression bonus: 27 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 36 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 45 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- 1 trapped in the second alcove to the south, down the eastern hallway
- Collectables: Five
- Bookcase in the southwest area of the central room
- Alchemy table in the northwest area of the central room
- Adventurer's Pack near the western summoning fire
- Mushroom on a ledge up high near the southeast summoning fire
- Mushroom on a ledge just south of the eastern-most summoning fire
- NPC rewards: None until all six quests are completed