|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to adventure pack: Sorrowdusk Isle|
Despite grave danger, you must brave the temple's defense and retrieve the Book of the Six.
|The Temple Outpost: The Libram of the Six|
|Heroic XP:||♣981 ♦1,732 ♥1,828 ♠1,924|
|Takes place in:||The Temple Outpost|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Free to Play:||No|
Search the Temple Outpost for the Libram of the Six.
- This is the second part of Chapter 1 (second of six parts total) in the Cult of the Six story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Acquire the Libram of the Six from the outpost's central fane
- Destroy Brother Telarras and the protectors of the Libram (5 total)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Poison trap in the west of the first room; no control box, however it only fires once and is easily avoided.
- Poison traps in the southeast secret room; no control box, however they also only fire once and are easily avoided (stick to the edge of the room)
- Poison traps in the east and west alcoves of the western room off the north corridor; control box is on the west wall between the first two sarcophagi
Tips and Misc
- Once again, some of the hidden side rooms contain Black Puddings. You may wish to save the looting for after completion. However, the breakables/kills bonuses require most of them to be cleared out.
- The cell doors are locked once more, and are unpickable (however, there's nothing inside them)
- Aggression bonus: 36 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 47 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 57 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 3 secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 4 secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 5 secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 58 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 76 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 93 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 2 behind secret doors (can spawn in multiple locations)
- Collectables: Seven, all behind secret doors - list assumes going counter-clockwise
- Crude Altar in the first room
- Cabinet in the second room
- Mushroom in the second room
- Adventurer's Pack in the third room
- Adventurer's Pack in the fourth room
- Mushroom in the fifth room
- Bookshelf in the sixth room
- NPC rewards: None until all six quests are completed
- Black Puddings
- Cultists of the Six - Human clerics
- Deathblood Trolls
- Troll Shamans
- Warriors of the Six - Human fighter/wizards
- Wight Myrmidons
- Wight Priests