Joined DDO as F2P in Dec of '11, took a long break sometime latter half of '13 (just before u 19!*), back again midwinter of '15-16, relearning game (and rebuilding alts) after all the intervening update tweaks.
Premium player on Thelanis, but have lowbie favor runners on all servers.
About a decade ago, I was co-Admin for the Dwarf Fortress Wiki for several years, and now am only slowly remembering my Wiki-fu. (My primary contribution was/is organization, writing, and formatting for clarity, rather than the higher-level coding, which I left to others.)
Editing typos and adding redirects is important, but my main ability to contribute lies as an actual "editor", in making articles "better", more readable and user-friendly. Re-designing a page may take an hour or more, but still shows as "+1 edit" - quality over quantity. A few of my created pages and more major page (re-)formats;
- Trade - new
- Build_point - page layout, table, text
- List_of_Hirelings - tightened table (whoof)
- Jevan_Solidus - re-formatted table, etc.
- Chat - separated /emotes, text
- Groodug Meathands - new
- Template:Adventure_Packs_row for example) (see
- "number space"
- <sup>xxx</sup>superscript & <sub>xxx</sub>subscript
- <!-- NOTE -->