|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
- This stub is related to the basic principles/info in Dungeons and Dragons Online and needs to be filled out. If you are considering filling it out, some good places to check would be both the google and ddo.com forum search pages. You can help expand it by clicking the Edit link at the top of the page.
- PvP stands for "Player versus Player".
- Introduced with 2006 Module 3
- PVP in DDO is considered to be Fluff: There are no rewards, and therefore there is no incentive other than personal enjoyment to compete in PVP.
- Player kills are not recorded in any way.
 Tavern Brawl
A specified area of a tavern, set in a pit and often behind closed doors. When you enter the brawling floor, you will be "flagged" for PVP combat and can attack (and be attacked by) other players. There are no restrictions as to what levels can enter the brawling area, so enter at your own risk. Once killed, you must climb out of the brawling area by the provided ladders where you will be automatically resurrected at 1 heath point, and begin Tavern Regeneration.