|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Cannith Crystal
Much of the Devourer cult is made up of former Korthos villagers.
|The Cannith Crystal|
|Heroic XP:||♣132 ♦220 ♥232 ♠244|
|Takes place in:||Korthos Hall|
|NPC contact:||Baldar the Bold|
|Quest acquired in:||Korthos Village|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
An ancient Cannith Crystal is all that prevents Korthos from being encased in ice. Go to Korthos Hall, in the Korthos Village next to the dock, and protect it from the Devourer cultists.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defeat all the Cultists (15 total)
- Protect the Cannith Crystal
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest failure (if the Cannith Crystal is destroyed)
- Protect a quest item (mandatory: The Cannith Crystal)
Tips and Misc
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- This quest is a rework of the A Matter of Protection quest from the original harbor area.
- Non-melee characters who find this too difficult, might want to stand away from the crystal to reduce the opponents faced at any one time and let the crystal serve as a limited form of "tank".
- It’s worth it to complete this quest at least twice so you can pick up both Axe Bane and Spear Bane. Because they give you damage resistance, they’re particularly useful at low levels when you’re low on hit points. Equip them in a hotbar, pay attention to the type of damage dealt by enemies and swap them out when needed.
- Next to the entrance is a painting of Korthos that you can click on.
- Dren Ral - Rare Red named Sahuagin caster, may appear only on Hard and Elite difficulties
- Aggression bonus: 9 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 12 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 15 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
Spyderwolf's Youtube Video Quest Walkthrough Quest
- Chests: ♦ 0 / ♥ 0 - 1 / ♠ 0 - 1
- ♦ 0 / ♥ 1 / ♠ 1 rare for killing Dren Ral (Sahuagin caster)
- NPC rewards: Choice of armband
- Axe Bane - Bracers: Lesser Axeblock
- Bracers of Assistance - Bracers: Aid
- Spear Bane - Bracers: Lesser Spearblock
- Devourer Acolytes (CR 0.5 (casual, normal), 1 (hard), 3 (elite))
- Devourer Minions (CR 0.25 (casual, normal), 1 (hard), 3 (elite))
- Dren Ral - Red named Sahuagin caster, may appear only on Hard and Elite difficulties (CR 4 (hard), 6 (elite))