The Depths of Discord
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
A powerful elemental has been spotted in the depths of Deneith. The monstrous races name it Landslide and venerate it as a tribal god.
|The Depths of Discord|
|Takes place in:||The Depths of Discord|
|Bestowed by:||Scholes of Vedykar|
|NPC contact:||Scholes of Vedykar|
|Quest acquired in:||Hammersmith's Inn|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Scholes of Vedykar has tasked you with entering the sewers beneath the Deneith ward and slaying the earth elemental Landslide.
- Slay Landslide
- Explore the sewer below House Deneith
- (Optional) Locate the entrance to sewer level 4 +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Bonechewer the Foul +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Slimepus the Foul-Breathed +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay the Soulless Warrior +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Contains the entrance to another quest (to The Depths of Doom)
Tips and Misc
- This is the third quest of 4 related quests. While each quest must be obtained, and rewarded, individually, the quest givers are all clustered at the same table in the Hammersmith's Inn. Each quest may be entered separately from House Deneith, or done in sequence. The order of the 4 quests is:
- After killing Landslide, the entrance to sewer level 4, The Depths of Doom, is in the next room
- The chest in the hidden alcove is guarded by a night scorpion; the other alcove has an armored wight inside it, and the Secret Door [DC] will automatically open as you pass it.
- Bonechewer may appear by the first or second valve.
- Slimepus may appear by the first or second valve.
- The Soulless Warrior may appear by the third valve.
- Aggression bonus: 18 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 24 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 29 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 or more secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 9 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 12 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 15 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 1 in the alcove behind the first hidden door, past the first closed door
- 1 at the end for killing Landslide (Earth Elemental)
- Collectables: Five
- Mushroom in an alcove to the west of the first door
- Mushroom in the water to the east past the first door
- Mushroom in the water to the east before the second door
- Crude Altar just before the third valve
- Rubble to the west of the entrance to the Depths of Doom
- NPC rewards: Random item