The Depths of Doom
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
Hammerfist the Mighty rules with an iron hand, having sworn to slay any interlopers in his meager realm.
|The Depths of Doom|
|Takes place in:||The Depths of Doom|
|Bestowed by:||Keane d'Deneith|
|NPC contact:||Keane d'Deneith|
|Quest acquired in:||Hammersmith's Inn|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Keane d'Deneith has asked you to enter the fourth level of the sewers beneath the Deneith ward to locate and slay Hammerfist the Mighty.
- Slay Hammerfist the Mighty
- Explore the sewer below House Deneith
- (Optional) Slay Hyss +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Argor Soulbane +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Earthshaker +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Blade trap just in front of water going around the western passage
- Blade trap just after north door (the control panel is between the two posts - it's safe to climb on the first and disable from there without triggering the trap)
- Blade trap protecting the collectible in eastern passage after north door
Tips and Misc
- This is the last quest of 4 related quests. While each quest must be obtained, and rewarded, individually, the quest givers are all clustered at the same table in the Hammersmith's Inn. Each quest may be entered separately from House Deneith, or done in sequence. The order of the 4 quests is:
- At the first central door is a barrel with a red "X". Smashing that barrel releases a large fire elemental.
- Any of the named Optionals may appear in the same junction; just past that door; down the western passage beyond (towards the shrine); or just behind the rune-locked door.
- Aggression bonus: 19 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 25 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 30 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 30 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 39 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 48 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 - 2
- 1 optional for killing Earthshaker/Argor Soulbane/Hyss (Earth Elemental/Ogre Shaman/Troglodyte, they don't always spawn, mutually exclusive, can spawn in multiple locations: at the second junction, just before the shrine or immediately after the door opened by two levers)
- 1 at the end for killing Hammerfist the Mighty
- Collectables: Four
- Mushroom in an alcove to the east of the first junction
- Mushroom in the water at the end of the east passage (with the minotaurs) protected by a blade trap
- Adventurer's Pack in the other bit of water down the east passage
- Rubble in the eastern section where Hammersmith is patrolling
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Hammerfist the Mighty (view)||Giant||Ogre|
|Argor Soulbane (view)||Giant||Ogre|
|Earthshaker (view)||Elemental||Earth Elemental|
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|
|Armored Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Elf Bandit (view)||Elf||Elf|
|Enraged Rust Monster (view)||Aberration||Rust Monster|
|Huge Violet Slime (view)||Ooze||Violet Slime|
|Large Earth Elemental (view)||Elemental||Earth Elemental|
|Large Fire Elemental (view)||Elemental||Fire Elemental|
|Minotaur Berserker (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Minotaur|
|Minotaur Shaman (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Minotaur|
|Ochre Jelly (view)||Ooze||Ochre Jelly|
|Ogre Shaman (view)||Giant||Ogre|
|Rust Monster (view)||Aberration||Rust Monster|
|Skeleton (view)||QL1:; QL2: ; QL3: ; QL?:||Undead||Skeleton|
|Troglodyte Chief (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Wight (view)||QL2:; QL3:||Undead||Wight|