|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Sanctum: Church of the Fury
|Requires access to adventure pack: Sorrowdusk Isle|
Journey into the heart of Sorrowdusk Temple and defeat its cruel bishop before his ritual of summoning is completed.
|The Sanctum: Church of the Fury|
|Heroic XP:||♣1,161 ♦2,038 ♥2,140 ♠2,242|
|Takes place in:||Fane of the Six|
|NPC contact:||Lord Hraag of Greymoon|
|Quest acquired in:||Sorrowdusk Isle|
|Free to Play:||No|
Slay Bishop Zashaoth and smash the cult's idol of the Fury before the bishop succeeds in summoning an army of fire reavers!
- This is the second part of Chapter 3 (final part total) in the Cult of the Six story arc.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Puzzle (mandatory: puzzle wheels)
- Dart trap just in the first corridor to the west; control box is on the northern face of the center pillar on the far side
- Blade trap in the second corridor to the west; control box is on the eastern face (near side) of the center wall
- Fire trap in the eastern corridor, on the rise; control box is on the eastern face of the center pillar entering the corridor
- One-shot fire trap guarding the chest; cannot be disarmed.
Tips and Misc
- Again, despite both entrances being active, only the main door is colored yellow on the map; both entrances will bring you to the same spot.
- Again, fire resistance is a must, while lightning resistance and blindness ward can be helpful in the end fight.
- The eastern and western passages don't contain anything required to complete the quest.
- Be careful breaking sarcophagi; wights might spawn.
- Puzzle wheels:
- Yellow = Elephant/N (5 turns)
- Red = Scorpion/Backwards E (3 turns)
- Blue = Hook/Upside-down J (3 turns)
- Green = H (3 turns)
- Aggression bonus: 25 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 33 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 40 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 2 traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 57 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 75 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 92 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 2 at the end for killing Azhakul the Fire Reaver
- Collectables: Six
- Bookcase in the southwest area of the central room
- Alchemy table in the northwest area of the central room
- Adventurer's Pack at the end of the western corridor
- Mushroom on a ledge up high, in the first southern alcove down the eastern corridor
- Mushroom on a ledge near the lava at the end of the eastern corridor
- Adventurer's Pack in the southwest corner of the room south of the central room
- NPC rewards: Go back to Hragg and claim a reward from the list.
- Cultists of the Six - Human Clerics
- Drow Scorpions
- Drow Scorpion Cleric
- Fire Mephits
- Fire Reavers
- High Cultists - Human Clerics
- Idol of the Fury
- Wight Myrmidons
- Wight Priests