|Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
|Requires access to adventure pack: Three-Barrel Cove|
A former pirate haven, Three-Barrel Cove is still a very rowdy outpost town on an island north of Stormreach. There are many dangerous adventures and dungeons that await characters brave enough to explore Three-Barrel Cove.
 Barrel's Bottom
As of Update 22, the "bottom" section of the previous Three-Barrel Cove wilderness zone has been remodeled into a city zone. It can be accessed through several places.
- the Salty Wench via the House Deneith Port Agent
- the Harbor Port Agent (Nadine Shipton just to the Northwest of the Lighthouse island)
- the House Kundarak port agent (Mevrin Undertow, near Arlsie Forr and due south of the Vault of Night).
Optionally, complete the Pirates of the Thunder Sea mini pre-quest to guide you when getting to here.
 Points of Interest
- Salty Wench Tavern (tavern)
- Mailbox, bank and general vendor
- Guild Airship entrance
- Moghar Hornbane
- Will give 30 minute Water Breathing (town area)
- All quest givers within the zone
- Quest entrance for Guard Duty
- Saga bestowers - The Pirates of the Thunder Sea (heroic) and (epic)
 Wilderness Area
Entrance to the area is located on the North East end of the city zone.
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|The Fire Caves: The Stones Run Red||5||12||The Free Agents|
|The Fire Caves: Brood of Flame||5||9||The Free Agents|
|Garl's Tomb: The Troglodytes' Get||6||12||The Free Agents|
|Garl's Tomb: Old Grey Garl / Old Tomb, New Tenants||7 / 25||15||The Free Agents|
|Ghost of a Chance / (Epic)||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|Guard Duty||5||9||The Free Agents|
|Legend of Two-Toed Tobias / A Legend Revisited||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|Precious Cargo||25||21||The Free Agents|
|Prove Your Worth / (Epic)||5 / 25||12||The Free Agents|
|The Scoundrel's Run||7||12||The Free Agents|
|Total||10 Quests||126 Favor|