|Requires access to : Sorrowdusk Isle|
An island further to the west of Three-Barrel Cove, Sorrowdusk Isle is shrouded in mystery. Rumors occasionally trickle back to Stormreach of powerful troll and ogre clans, and of cults who worship the Dark Six. But while rumors trickle back to Stormreach, adventurers who leave for Sorrowdusk seem to never return.
This adventure zone is accessed via House Deneith by talking to Brother Mirashai in the Northeast corner. He will take you to the The Eye of Kol Korran, a ship that acts as a tavern as well the entrance to the Wilderness Adventure Area. The tavern has a bartender, a spirit binder and a Stormreach transporter.
Sorrowdusk Isle is a level 7 Wilderness Adventure Area, allowing character levels 4 through 11 full XP rewards.
 Wilderness Objectives
|Each Rare Encounter is worth 500 XP with a 2,500 bonus XP for locating everything.||Each Explorer is worth 250 XP with a 1,000 bonus XP for locating everything.|
- Note: Saate, <Wight Priest> isn't actually rare. He will always spawn. To get him to spawn, simply completely clear out and kill everything in the farthest undead tomb.
- Initial quest given by Kurvic the Hound located on The Eye of Kol Korran before entering the zone.
- Story arc advanced after each chapter by Bruku located within the zone
- Quests given by Bruku after completion of the Grey Moon Waning quest chain. Talk to Bruku once to complete Grey Moon Waning and then a second time to start Cult of the Six story arc.
- Story arc advanced after each chapter by Lord Hragg located within the zone.
Once you have completed the chain once you may return to Bruku and he will give you the option to "Repeat the 'Cult of the Six' Quest" or "Repeat the 'Grey Moon Waning' quest chain." If you choose to only repeat the Cult of the Six you will only have to do the final 6 quests in order to receive a chain reward.
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron|
|Freeing Achka||6||9||House Deneith||♣295||♦520||♥548||♠576|
|Justice for Grust||6||12||House Deneith||♣496||♦880||♥932||♠984|
|The Trollish Scourge||7||12||House Deneith||♣780||♦1,380||♥1,460||♠1,540|
|Captives of the Cult||8||12||House Deneith||♣808||♦1,426||♥1,504||♠1,582|
|The Libram of the Six||8||12||House Deneith||♣981||♦1,732||♥1,828||♠1,924|
|Cleansing the Temple||9||12||House Deneith||♣1,100||♦1,936||♥2,038||♠2,140|
|Fall of the Prelate||9||12||House Deneith||♣1,161||♦2,044||♥2,152||♠2,260|
|Quench the Flames||10||12||House Deneith||♣1,161||♦2,038||♥2,140||♠2,242|
|Church of the Fury||10||12||House Deneith||♣1,161||♦2,038||♥2,140||♠2,242|
Saate, <Wight Priest> seems to always spawn. To get him to spawn, clear out the temple where he is located. After you destroy all the undead, he should spawn in the main hall
Monsters in the zone not found on the rare encounters list.